As a Product Designer II, your charter is to partner with your Product Manager and Engineering Lead to create solutions that meet the needs of our customers. You work in close collaboration with your partners in product and engineering to develop the foundations we build on for years. Additionally you partner with the product design team to help create, evolve and push the design system forward, as well as identify when and where to develop new patterns to meet the needs of our customers.
Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals (our Pros). Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Advocate for the customer’s needs while balancing the goals of the business
- Create solutions for our products through design explorations, documentation, presentations, and collaboration across all of our platforms, including web, iOS, and Android
- Execute competitor analysis, discovery research, and usability testing
- Build event models, user flows, customer journeys, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high fidelity UI designs
- Present and communicate concepts and design rationale to team members and stakeholders
- Innovate and strengthen design principles and repeatable patterns
- Inspire the team and our customers by bringing new ideas and visual experiences to the table and defining next-generation interfaces
- Provide guidelines and documentation that connects and resonates with the teams building our products.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in the SaaS product and SMB software space
- Portfolio that highlights design patterns and product architecture you have created or largely contributed to
- Knowledge of technical constraints for web, iOS, and Android
- Understand accessibility guidelines
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Incredible visual design skills that come together with interaction design to make experiences that are functional and delightful
- Thinking in systems; you can see how all the parts fit together, and how a small change can propagate throughout the system over time
- You care about the details and the craft of your designs and how those designs get translated on a deep level
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro helps home service professionals (Pros) streamline every aspect of their business. With easy-to-use tools for scheduling, dispatching, payments, and more, Housecall Pro enables Pros to save time, grow profitably, and provide best-in-class service.
Housecall Pro’s brand portfolio includes BuildBook, construction management software for builders and remodelers, and CONQUER, a business coaching solution for home services businesses. Our brands are united by a singular mission to champion our Pros to success.
We support more than 25,000 businesses and have over 1,000 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees across the United States and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that will invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. #LI-SG1#LI-Remote
Location Dependent Information
This role is open to candidates and the expected salary range for this role is $96,000-$120,000 + Equity.