We’re looking for a design practitioner to collaborate with partners in product management, engineering & UX research to build delightful software that reimagines org management.
We will measure your success through:
- Customer NPS
- Roadmap completion
- CSAT – ease of use
- Product Quality
- Daily / Monthly Active Users
- Customer Onboarding Time
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Own the execution of design for a part of the application, following modern, defensible, user-centered practices.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management to support quality and timely delivery of the product roadmap and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with UX researchers on execution of research, employing appropriate generative and evaluative methods.
- Contribute to the design system.
- Contribute to a culture of inclusion, learning, curiosity, and improvement.
- Solid experience designing SaaS products, preferably for the B2B market.
- Expertise in interaction design, UI design or UX research.
- Experience designing complex products over an extended period, encapsulating ongoing enhancement and optimization cycles – experience with data-heavy products is a plus.
- Ability to collect, understand and translate complex requirements into customer solutions that meet our business objectives and support our product vision.
- Solid understanding of task-oriented workflows, research methodologies, product usability and accessibility.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to drive collaboration and encourage feedback and constructive criticism.
- Working knowledge of design-related technologies, and responsive design approaches.
We encourage product design professionals who are passionate about this work to apply!
Our Core Values:
We’re building ChartHop to be the best People Software on the planet and that starts with hiring the best people globally. We’re building an inclusive culture we’re looking for people who embrace our core values:
- Fast: Move with intentional speed.
- Inclusive: Welcome our differences.
- Transparent: Trust, collaborate, share.
- Optimistic: Dream big, think practically.
Perks and Benefits:
- Health/benefits coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long term and Short term disability, many more)
- MacBook Pro
- Work from home supplies reimbursement
- Professional development reimbursement
- 13 Company Holidays
- Vacation days
- Flex Fridays
- Parental leave
- Pet insurance
- Mental Health benefits
- Many more
Salary range – $110K- $150K base plus bonus and equity