You’ll get to work in a remote-first company.
You’ll be joining a small team that’s scattered around the globe, working closely with our Product Manager and engineers to transform your design into a product that helps developers’ solve one of their biggest pain points: API management.
You will be expected to utilize the full scope of your product design knowledge, from customer discovery to the creation and execution of concepts. Your work will have a big impact and be visible to all users of our platform, and your skills in data analysis will ensure they have a seamless experience.
- Customer journey: own the path the users take to use our product by building it from the ground up and simplifying the interfaces to make their lives easier;
- Research: understand our customer’s needs by building the framework for interviewing, using the acquired knowledge to inform design solutions;
- Team work: building and maintaining a good, fast-paced relationship with our small (and excellent!) engineering team, working closely with them in the integration cycle;
- Problem solving: diagnose and solve problems in an effective, collaborative and iterative manner;
- Working knowledge of English language and strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience working with prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Invision, Figma or Zeplin);
- Ability to work in an a fast-paced environment;
- 3+ years of hands-on product design experience, preferably in a SaaS company;
- Experience with user research, testing and interviewing;
- Passion for the product and a personal alignment with Bearer’s mission.
- UTC to UTC+2 timezone. We are unable to assist with obtaining work permits at the moment, so you must reside and have permission to work in a country within this timezone.