You have at least 1-2 years of experience as a product designer.
You are a generalist with a wide set of design skills including user interface design, user experience design, an understanding of usability concerns, and the ability to write easily digestible copy. You enjoy the challenge of designing for sometimes deeply technical problems.
You are comfortable working in a design tool like Figma, Adobe XD, InVision, etc.(we use Figma).
You have experience using components from design systems in your designs. Bonus points if you’ve helped build and maintain a design system.
You are comfortable working remotely as part of a small team, with a high level of autonomy.
You have designed beautiful and elegant solutions for at least one SaaS product and are familiar with the space.
You understand technical constraints, their impact, and can adjust your design approach accordingly. You enjoy the problem solving aspects of design, and you’ve had experience working on web or desktop apps.
You have been wrong and can admit it. You can articulate why it happened and how you’ve learned from that experience. You’re not precious about your designs and can accept constructive feedback freely. Equally, you can argue effectively for your viewpoint when needed.
You are able to easily demonstrate your process for taking rough concepts and briefs from lo-fi sketches through to high-fidelity mockups ready to be implemented. You’re confident in communicating the rationale of your decisions.
You are in a European or American timezone.
About The Role
You will be responsible for understanding and designing new features and improvements as part of a small feature team. You will ensure the solution satisfies the initial problem statement, is technically viable, and integrates well with existing design patterns(or add new ones where necessary).
Come help us with projects like…
- Conceiving, designing, building, and launching new user-facing features
- Building out our design system
- Prototyping and validating concepts with users
- Refining our design process and expanding how we communicate between teams
- Collaborating with Product Managers and internal stakeholders on user research and validation
Why work with us…?
- Culture video 💚
- Our story and team 🚀
- 100% remote-first company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video) – when travel is appropriate
- 4 x quarterly virtual summits
- 7 weeks PTO(includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- $200/month co-working stipend
- Revenue Share(after 1 year)
- Choose between working 5 days/wk(standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- Paid parental leave(10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical, dental & vision coverage, including an HSA option(US residents)
- 401k matching at 6%(US residents)
- Dependent care FSA(US residents)