MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Product Design Manager you will grow, manage, and mentor a team of product designers to build an incredible design system. You will create healthy, effective working relationships and foster a culture where designers are challenged to do their best work. This is a hybrid role where you will also have the opportunity to contribute directly to the design system, designing with care and respect for accessibility.
- Manage and inspire a team of product designers contributing to the MURAL design system and discrete accessibility projects.
- Contribute directly to the MURAL design system by designing accessible UI components.
- Be an arbiter of design and execution quality.
- Be a strategic partner for other design team leaders at MURAL.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management counterparts to plan and communicate design system programs of work, adopting agile ceremonies and practices.
- Hire designers who will continue to push the bar of excellence for the team.
- Advocate for accessibility philosophy and practices.
- 6+ years in a user experience, product design, or a related field with demonstrated leadership of product designers; ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience mentoring or leading other designers.
- Previously worked as a senior individual contributor in UX or product design.
- First-hand experience in designing accessible experiences.
- Experience applying design thinking methodologies and agile within product design teams.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner