As a member of XD Content Design, you’ll partner closely with Product Marketing to create promotional copy across a variety of product-focused touchpoints, from emails to app stores, to research and positioning briefs. You’ll also work closely with our regional and globalization teams to tell the story of Netflix around the world.
– Thinking of creative ways to communicate the value of a Netflix membership, for both members and potential members.
– Creating compelling promotional copy, such as value props, engagement emails and app store descriptions.
– Collaborating with product marketing on positioning and research deliverables.
– Partnering with content design to ensure consistent product positioning and language.
– Working across teams to align on product and feature naming and brand architecture.
– Aligning with existing frameworks, including our voice and style guides and glossary, and helping to evolve these resources as needed.
– Incorporating insights from research and a/b testing into your work.
– You’re a storyteller at heart, with a passion for entertainment and a deep understanding of cultural trends and norms.
– You’re a pro at building awareness of product benefits and conveying new and existing Netflix offerings in fresh and meaningful ways.
– You excel at building and executing brand strategy and voice.
– You thrive in ambiguity and are able to meet deadlines while balancing multiple projects.
– You gracefully manage feedback from multiple stakeholders and apply sound judgment in incorporating revisions.
– You’re comfortable advocating for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
– Portfolio of writing samples (please provide a link on your resume or in the Netflix application).
– 5+ years of digital copywriting experience for a tech company or agency.
– Proven ability to tell a brand’s story; experience with global brands preferred.
– Strong business acumen and stakeholder-management skills.
– Independent and self-motivated working style.
– Outstanding communication skills.
The overall market range for this role is typically $80,000 – $350,000.