Reggora is a fast-growth, early stage fintech company transforming the market for real estate valuation. We are quickly building out our team following our recent Series B round of funding and are looking for motivated, experienced professionals to jump in and help us scale.
We are seeking a Product Analyst to join our rapidly growing Product team. Product analytics and data science at Reggora work on a diverse set of challenging and industry defining problems and solutions. As Reggora leads the way in automating valuation for the single largest asset class in the world (real estate), you’ll have the opportunity to work on predictive fee models for home appraisals, supply-side logistics of appraisers needed to service a given population density, and modeling out and automating home valuations. Additionally, you’ll impact the direction of the product by designing and analyzing experiments to understand the effects of proposed solutions and their impact on appraisal turntime.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide actionable insights by creating easily consumable visualizations
- Gathering objective data by designing and analyzing experiments in coordination with product managers
- Work closely with product, engineering and other data scientists / product analysts to find new opportunities to drive appraisal innovation
- Influence business strategy and product roadmaps by providing data driven insights
- Tracking and benchmarking success metrics for every initiative
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 2+ experience in data analytics or data science
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or other quantitative fields preferred
- SQL proficiency and at least one scripting language (Ideally Python or R)
- Experience with designing experiments and a demonstrable understanding of statistics (hypothesis testing, significance, etc..)
- An ability to operate independently and proactively once given context and directional guidance
- Strong communication skills: Ability to effectively communicate complex topics to a wide audience