BenchSci’s vision is to help scientists bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We do this by empowering scientists to run more successful experiments with the world’s most advanced, easy to use biomedical artificial intelligence software platform, thereby avoiding delays that slow the progress of medicine to clinical trials. Backed by F-Prime, Inovia, Golden Ventures, and Google’s AI fund, Gradient Ventures, we provide an indispensable tool for more than 41,000 scientists that accelerates research at 15 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading academic centers. We’re a CIX Top 10 Growth company, certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our team. You will uncover novel insights that answer critical business questions and guide strategic decisions by analyzing the full user journey.
You will be a crucial member of our business intelligence and analytics team and a critical member of a cross-functional platform team comprised of scientists, engineers, product managers and designers. Working as an analytics subject matter expert, you will help grow our understanding of our end-users, measure product feature launches, and elevate our capabilities with new testing frameworks and methodologies. Ultimately, you will ensure BenchSci is empowered to answer critical business questions about our products and make continuous, data-driven improvements for BenchSci’s end users. You will directly impact the success of new features that BenchSci ships and that excite you!
- Define measures of success, set up tracking events and build reports to enable performance measurement of new product launches
- Develop strategies and testing methodologies to unlock data-driven product improvements
- Partner with our Product Managers, UX and design experts to analyze and understand the intent of our end users
- Collaborate with the entire business intelligence and analytics team to implement best practices for data capture, modelling and reporting
- Utilize qualitative, quantitative, and customer feedback data to perform deep-dive analysis that uncovers novel insights
- Identify usage patterns within the product that impact key performance metrics
- Take ownership of ongoing metrics reporting, along with product and feature specific dashboard creation
- Use strong communication skills to present, articulate, and explain insight findings and recommendations
- Work autonomously to achieve our outcomes and manage your timelines, prioritizing between planned analytics projects and ad-hoc data requests
- Elevate our product analysis outputs by actively contributing to the evolution of our methodologies, experimentation frameworks, tools, and knowledge
- 3+ years experience in measuring the success of product feature launches and making data-driven optimization recommendations
- Expertise in working with small sample sizes
- Experience using qualitative data and customer feedback alongside quantitative data to provide insights
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with product analytics tools (Heap, Full Story, Amplitude, Mixpanel, or similar)
- Knowledgeable of business intelligence tools (Tableau, Looker or similar)
Our benefits and perks:
- An engaging remote-first culture that hires the best talent from around the world
- A competitive compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits with an emphasis on mental health
- An annual Executive Health Assessment at Medcan for proactive health awareness
- Three weeks of vacation plus an additional day for every completed year
- Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
- Additional time-off: Winter Holiday (Dec 25-Jan 1), Summer Holiday, your birthday, and more!
- An Oculus Quest 2 to connect with your team members in Virtual Reality
- An executive coach for managers to assist in leading high-performing teams
- Complimentary Headspace account to support mental wellness and focus
- Complimentary genome sequencing from 23andMe to better understand your health through your DNA
We believe culture is critical to success and invest accordingly. We live and promote our FASTT values of focused, advancement with speed, tenacity, and transparency. We work hard to maintain an engaging, supportive environment where everyone can do their best work. To learn more, read our culture deck.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. To learn more, read about our DEI initiatives.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.