In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
The Principal Project Manager will be responsible for the success of our largest scale customer projects, being meticulous by nature, ensuring that all project tasks are completed on time and as expected. They will be working with some of the biggest brands/customers we have and responsible for their success as they onboard onto Bluecore.
- Thought leader on best practices for customer onboarding.
- Owning complex non-standard onboarding which includes; creating custom project plans tailored to the needs of client, as well as having full technical knowhow and understanding of Bluecore’s product
- Oversees process updates and changes for new product or existing product updates
- Leverage industry expertise to align consultative data driven recommendations with client’s onboarding strategy and provide exceptional client experience throughout the pre and post sales process
- Be the voice of the client internally; lead initiatives to drive business improvements that enable client success
- Become the subject matter expert on the entire bluecore product suite, providing best practice recommendations for implementation
- Lead strategic client meetings regarding the implementation timeline and overall project success.
- Be the go to resource within the team, provide peer to peer guidance, be a driving force in improving PM efficiencies, freely share knowledge with other members of the PM team
- Develop cross-functional Project plans and ensure alignment of resources against project requirements.
- Publish routine reports that effectively communicate project progress, risks, and achievements of the overall project.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 8+ years of SaaS Project Management experience (PMP certification is a plus)
- Super detail oriented
- Experience with Jira, monday.com or equivalent PM tool
- We are a remote first company and recruit from over 25 states; this role would require maintaining eastern standard hours of business
- Although never required, Bluecorians will have the option to work from our New York City headquarters on occasion moving forward
- This role may require travel in the future
Salary Range: $140k – $150k