We are seeking a dynamic Principal, Program Manager, Fulfillment who has a strong track record of leadership capabilities, program and project management skills and operations knowledge. This leader will work cross functionally with partners in Product, Engineering, Care and Data Science to build short term and long term road maps in areas like customer experience and process adherence.
The ideal candidate will excel when faced with ambiguity and have a strong desire for autonomy. They will thrive when creating and implementing structure in areas that are complex. They will be data driven and use metrics and quantitative results to drive decision making. They will take pride in their ability to support and partner with teams outside of their department. Lastly, they will have experience within the high volume operations industry and be prepared to implement the systems and processes to scale a business.
- Build short term and long-term road maps to improve customer experience as it relates to the fulfillment processes used to support thousands of customers every day
- Be responsible for the successful completion of major projects that are within roadmaps that you create
- Be responsible for customer experience results that align to goals you create
- Collaborate and build relationships with cross functional teams across the organization; including Product, Finance, Legal, Fulfillment and Engineering to identify the impact of new initiatives and successfully integrate and deploy them, ensuring seamless execution and process excellence.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks, drive resolution of critical issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs and propose corrective actions to keep initiatives moving forward
- Develop reporting and metrics to monitor program success
- Implement and use widely adopted program manager tools and skills such as road maps, OKR’s, portfolio planning tools (ClickUp), etc…
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 7+ years’ experience within a high volume operations industry
- 3+ years’ experience as either a Program Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager or other role within the Operations or Legal industry. Projected Management certification preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to set goals and key results to drive business results towards LegalZooms C-Team level goals. The ability to translate these goals into tactical actions and milestones at the monthly and weekly level.
- The ability to foster strong working relationships with Product, People Operations, Data Science, and Design.
- Experience partnering closely, on a daily basis, with Product and Engineering to launch new products and improve existing processes.
- Proficiency with Excel / Google Sheets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Comfort with ambiguity and an ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Hands on knowledge of ClickUp, Asana or similar project management tools
- Remote Employees should confirm that the internet service available has adequate bandwidth to support all work processes.
LegalZoom is a remote-first company and the national range for this role is ($128,300 – $166,250). Actual compensation offered will depend on several factors including but not limited to: geographic location, work experience, education, skill level, and/or other business and organizational needs. In addition, an annual bonus, incentive bonus and/or restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package. You will also receive a full range of medical, financial, and other benefits as seen below.
● Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
● 401k, With Matching Contributions
● Paid Time Off
● Health Savings Account (HSA)
● Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
● Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
● Plus other wellness benefits to include:
○ Mental Health
○ One Medical
○ Fringe lifestyle benefits up to $250