Cerebral is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Principal Marketing Data Analyst to build and manage our marketing intelligence practice. You will support the marketing team with analyses to proactively identify trends, establish benchmarks and make actionable, data-driven recommendations to drive new customer acquisition and grow our brand awareness. You will work with Brand, Growth, cross-functional partners and leadership on initiatives such as paid media analytics, attribution modeling, conversion rate optimization and brand measurement. In this role, you will leverage data and create models and reports that enable our teams to perform more effectively.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Passionate for data with strong analytical/statistical skills used in evaluating and analyzing data
- A strong SQL programmer, with experience navigating data at scale
- Deep experience with dbt and Snowflake, and familiarity with some of our data ecosystem: Looker, FiveTran
- Experience with analytics tools such as Looker, Heap, Appsflyer, and/or Podscribe
- Detail-oriented and organized, but able to see the big picture and the bottom line
- Excellent at communicating – able to explain key concepts in meetings and in writing to teammates from different functions and experience levels
- Resilient and possess startup grit. Willingness and desire to take on personal responsibility for the business as a whole and “figure it out”, whether it’s in your exact functional lane or not.
- Excited to expand access and improve outcomes in behavioral and mental health.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Cerebral:
- Marketing Intelligence: Own all aspects of marketing analytics including: requirements gathering, data integration, analysis, crafting recommendations, and translation of findings to stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Reporting: Design and develop dashboards and reports to collect, analyze, and interpret data from various sources in order to monitor KPIs, uncover meaningful insights and drive data-driven decisioning.
- Attribution Model: Build, own and evolve marketing attribution model to understand the impact of integrated marketing efforts and improve our understanding of incrementality, channel performance and overall KPIs, including customer acquisition, CVR, LTV and CAC
- Creative & Channel Insights: Work closely with media partners to monitor live campaigns, provide performance updates and make optimization recommendations to refine the marketing mix to drive growth and business OKRs.
- Customer Insights: Work with media partners and data science team to monitor and analyze behavior of key segments (e.g., leads, prospects, reactivators, etc.) to drive customer insights and targeting strategies.
- Test & Learn: Develop multivariate experimentation design to yield learnings from strategic test and learn opportunities, including media, targeting, landing pages, creative, etc.
- Data Integration: Partner with internal and external marketing partners to ensure seamless integration of marketing data sources, establish source of truth, and ensure reliable data availability.
- Forecast & Modeling: Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional partners to model growth scenarios for annual planning, media mix modeling, pricing changes, etc.
- Innovation: Develop an analytics roadmap to improve the sophistication of Cerebral’s marketing intelligence, and expand our data and measurement capabilities to maximize learnings.
- Communicate & Present: Effectively communicate complex data insights to stakeholders through clear and concise presentations, reports, and visualizations. Ensure that insights are easily understood and actionable for the team.
What we offer:
- Mission-driven impact:
- Shape the future of the #1 largest and fastest growing online mental health care company in the world
- Build a platform that is improving the lives and well-being of hundreds of thousands of people (and counting)
- Join a community of high achievers who have a passion for promoting mental health
- Path to develop & grow:
- Bi-annual performance reviews & opportunities for promotions – as Cerebral grows, so should you. We build your goals together and forge a career path that is right for you
- Remote-first model: Work virtually from anywhere in the US
- Competitive compensation & benefits:
- Total compensation includes annual bonus and equity / stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, HSA, Flexible Spending Accounts and 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO – we encourage taking the time you need to relax and recharge
- Wellness perks including monthly mental health days off (12 per year) in addition to holidays, and “No Meeting Wednesdays”
- Up to $200 reimbursement for any equipment purchased to support your work-from-home environment (video camera, ring light, headset, etc.)
- Access to free Cerebral therapy services (up to 7 sessions per year)
- Medical travel expense health reimbursement arrangement
- Paid parental leave after 3 months
- Culture & connectivity:
- Monthly peer-to-peer recognition allowance via Bonusly allows team members to reward one another for values-aligned contributions
- Employee Resource Groups that bring team members together in a safe space to connect with one another and advance a respectful and inclusive company culture
- Virtual social events enable us to build a sense of community and connect on a more personal level
- Optional in-person local meetups for major hub cities
The national base salary range (OR the national hourly range for nonexempt positions) offered for this position is outlined below. Cerebral is committed to equal pay for equal work; however, business reasons may dictate variations in pay that are attributed to objective factors, such as a candidate’s qualifications and years of experience. Total compensation includes base salary and may include an annual performance bonus and equity/stock options.