Coalition comprises a team of cybersecurity and technology experts, as well as experienced insurance professionals, who have come together to build a world-class organization with a massive technological advantage. Our secret sauce is bringing these expertise together to create a world-class organization with one mission: to protect the unprotected as the world digitizes. Today, Coalition is one of the world’s largest commercial insurtechs serving hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide.
Since its founding, Coalition has raised $755 million in equity funding, including $250 million in June 2022, affirming its ability to deliver profitable growth and cementing its position as a long-term business with a clear competitive advantage.
Coalition’s exceptional growth stems from its ability to address real-world problems for organizations of all sizes, and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, purpose, authenticity and inclusion. We are proud to have been named among Inc.’s Best Workplaces in 2021 and 2023, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in 2022.
- Identify and develop Coalition’s Enterprise security roadmap applying a mature understanding of business risk, attacker techniques, and mitigation strategies
- Partner with cross-functional teams to assess and address security risks to Coalition’s enterprise hardware and SaaS environments
- Engineer innovative solutions to improve security while enabling employees
- Develop and implement an enterprise detection strategy through threat analysis, SIEM implementation, and high-quality detection engineering
- Drive adoption of state-of-the-art security solutions such as device identity, zero trust networking, and FIDO2 MFA
- Monitor corporate systems for security breaches or suspicious activities. Develop response plans and respond to incidents
- Build mechanisms for achieving compliance objectives (e.g. GDP, ISO 27001) while minimizing manual toil
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or a related field; or equivalent work experience
- Experience turning knowledge of the threat landscape and attacker methods into a long-term strategy and plan for enterprise security
- Strong project management and engineering skills to lead and implement security initiatives requiring engagement from multiple business and engineering teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex security concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience evaluating and implementing modern security tools (e.g EDR, Detection-as-Code) and protecting SaaS applications (e.g. Duo, Okta, Google, AWS)
- Experience preparing, detecting, and responding to complex security incidents
- Experience implementing data-loss prevention (DLP) strategies
- Demonstrated history of using code to solve security problems (e.g. Python, Go, Terraform)
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure and service platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- Experience with SIEM selection and implementation
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The US base salary for this position ranges from $125,000/year in our lowest geographic market up to $205,000/year in our highest geographic market