People are the heart and soul of 6sense. We serve with passion and purpose. We live by our Being 6sense values of Accountability, Growth Mindset, Integrity, Fun and One Team. Every 6sensor plays a part in deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. 6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure success by the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
6sense is seeking an insightful, hardworking, humble, and creative enablement professional that is passionate about helping others succeed. 6sense is experiencing rapid growth, so we’re looking for someone who truly thrives in a fast-paced environment.
This individual has a track record of success in Revenue Enablement and is excited to develop their own skills while crafting high-impact solutions for our Customer Success Manager (CSM) teams across our different segments.
Our CSMs support our customers through strategic partnership, driving growth and maturity of 6sense usage and ultimately ensuring our customers realize business value from their investment with 6sense.
As the Senior Customer Success Enablement Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with Customer Success Leadership, Business Operations, Product, Marketing and the broader Global Revenue Enablement team to design and deliver enablement programs that help 6sense achieve key strategic goals. You’ll use your leadership skills to define and own the enablement strategy, drive execution of key initiatives & communicate business impact. Your ability to measure and action on data will be an essential aspect of the role.
- You will be responsible for partnering with CSM Leadership, CS BizOps & Strategy, and CS Programs to define strategy, drive execution, and communicate business impact
- Work together with CSM Leadership to drive the Enablement strategy for our Customer Success Managers
- Partner with management, high performing reps and key cross-functional partners to uncover business needs, design learning programs, launch, iterate, and measure impact.
- Build and manage repeatable and scalable enablement programs and strategies for your audiences
- Collaborate with the broader Global Revenue Enablement team to develop & deliver global enablement initiatives across our entire CS org
- Establish clear project plans that define strategic impact, scope of the project, plans for implementation, and success metrics
- Identify opportunities & proactively pursue initiatives for how we can drive stronger collaboration across Sales and CS to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Proactively manage the full development life cycle of enablement programs from inception through delivery
What you should have
- 3-5+ years of experience leading sales and/or customer success training and broader Enablement programs
- Preferred: 2+ years customer success, account management or sales experience
- Highly proficient at building trust with senior level Sales or Customer Success Managers & leadership
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute
- You have strong project management skills and are able to effectively manage working on multiple initiatives at once
- You embrace ambiguity and enjoy finding order and simplifying process
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Highly collaborative with a strong ability to lead cross functional project teams
The Enablement Partner will report to the Director, Customer Success Enablement
Ability to travel (~20%)
Base Salary Range: $131,250 to $201,250.