The Pricing Data Analyst III is an analyst position responsible for collection of information/data that will be used for analytics. This role will work with leadership, as well as other team members, in not only providing extracted data, but this role should understand and apply it.
This position is a permanent remote home-based worker. Your home office does not need to be near an Allstate office, but it does need to be in the United States. This position is eligible for a monthly connectivity reimbursement to offset the costs of internet and phone expenses.
- Ability to leverage various data sources and applications to retrieve, conduct research and manipulate data; must have a working knowledge of data used and various tools for organizing and presenting data (Business Objects, Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- With minimal direction, researches, retrieves and resolves basic pricing data requests (loss, distribution, frequency, cancelations, etc.)
- Performs data verification/reasonability checks on the data to ensure accuracy
- Leverages data provide preliminary observations and basic trend analysis (e.g., loss development, frequency/severity trends, etc.)
- Presents data in a usable format for further monitoring, analysis, and communication
- Partners with internal stakeholders to validate data findings
- Shares insights and supports integration and delivery of planned changes/projects/products to regions/field
- Monitors metrics/data to ensure processes are followed and applied consistently; discusses anomalies with the team and supports recommended actions to appropriate stakeholders
- Solicits feedback from key internal stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 0 – 2 years of related experience
- Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Computer proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Some analytics and product management skills
- Good collaboration and relationship skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Compensation offered for this role is $48,000.00-$60,000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.