This is a remote position.
We’re looking for a highly skillful and motivated Pre-Sales Solution Architect to work with Americas region. You will do so by leveraging success plans, product expertise, and a deep understanding of the customer’s business to provide confident, expert-driven leadership to your assigned customers.
- Be passionate about Sales and technology;
- Fluent English at a professional level is essential;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Proven experience in Tech Presales area or equivalent;
- Experience with customer training and product presentations;
- Being capable of handling in-depth technical discussions regarding software requirements, solution architecture, and deployment sizing & models.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux, and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Experience with containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Iac experience (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- Experience in communicating with enterprise-level executives and decision-makers in general.
- Serve as the technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process, owning and managing various pre-sales activities – including technical presentations, demonstrations, and proof of concept projects.
- Collaborate with the sales team, jointly owning the sales cycle and account plan.
- Help to drive deeper & wider into the account – identifying requirements for additional resources from other departments within the customer, customer alternatives (i.e. other means of handling their current requirements), and potential internal sponsors.
- Understand and document customer business & technical requirements, and use them to create value-based proposals, addressing business drivers and pain points – guiding the tech sales cycle towards a technical close and a business win.
- Interface with Product Management to relay market demands from prospects/customers.
- Install, support, and maintain Nutanix solutions during Proof of Concept (POC) deployments
- Be responsible for delivering technical content for RFP responses;
- Build strong relationships with key contacts in the partner ecosystem. Work with Channel Sales team to build and strengthen relationships with partners; Oversee product and solutions training and enablement of the partner ecosystem so that they can be leveraged to help drive opportunities to technical close.
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include: flexible schedule, fun colleagues on 4 continents and a vibrant company culture, celebrations and Happy Hours, no dress code, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off and English and tech courses.
Today one of the largest open source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others, while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in collaborating to create a more collaborative world! See yourself in that? So apply now!