The Customer Service Expert –you’ll live into Allstate’s Claims Culture by caring, empowering, and restoring, and you will accomplish that by being compassionate, clear, and a committed partner in each auto property damage claim. You lead with empathy, always.
The Investigator – you’ll confidently and independently investigate auto property damage claims by conducting detailed reviews of damage. You will also identify appropriate options, conditions, and unrelated prior damages that apply to your total loss evaluation. Your final determination will help you reach a fair and reasonable settlement with our customers.
The Effective Communicator – you’ll use phone, emails and sometimes even video chat with shops and customers to help them through a fast, fair, and easy claims process. Researches and responds to complex customer communications, concerns, conflicts, or issues. Developing and maintaining partnerships with shops and storage yards will require you to apply your learned knowledge and communication skills.
The Negotiator – In accordance with all legal and business standards methodologies, you will evaluate and negotiate claims and repair or total loss processes with customer, shops, and storage yards. During negotiations, you will incorporate tactics to handle challenging and complex situations.
The Problem Solver – Your sharp critical thinking skills will be put to use in a fast-paced environment as you work with multiple tools, including estimating platforms, analysis reports, and standard processes. Using your well-honed communication skills, you’ll be able to adhere to industry standards and company best practices, and continuous improvement.
• You must have 18 months or more of Auto Collision estimating in CCC One, Audatex, or Mitchell
• You have a High School Diploma or a GED
• You live in the eastern time zone
• Previous experience in total loss adjustment or a related field is highly desirable
• Proficiency in using estimating software and valuation tools for virtual assessments
• Strong analytical skills to evaluate moderate to complex vehicle damages effectively
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills to interact with customers and stakeholders remotely
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently in a virtual work environment
• Detail-oriented and organized, with a commitment to delivering accurate and timely results
• This position is not available for California, Alaska, and Hawaii residents
Notice of Licensing Requirement
• As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license. If applicable, you will be required to secure license(s) within 60 days of hire.
• If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
• Sign-on Bonus: You may be eligible for a $1000 Licensing Sign on Bonus if you have the applicable active licenses needed for this role. This could include Home Resident Property & Casualty License, Designated Home State (DHS) Florida or Texas License, and/or applicable Appraiser License.
**Candidates who have previously worked for and are seeking to be rehired at Allstate and its family of companies are not eligible for this sign-on bonus.
Compensation offered for this role is $52,500.00-$86,000.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.