As a Performance Media Strategist, you will manage Shippo’s performance marketing in order to maximize return on investment.. In this role, you will develop, implement, track, and optimize marketing tactics across paid and organic social, display, programmatic, digital video and other targeted channels. You will be recognized as an expert in performance media strategies and mentor others on best practices.
This is a highly cross-functional role. You’ll collaborate with stakeholders across Marketing and other creative and technical teams both within Shippo and with our agency partners to create engaging content and ads that are specific to each of our target market segments. The Performance Media Strategist thrives on turning customer stories and high level use cases into targeted, efficient campaigns that prove ROI. You always stay up-to-date with the latest paid social and B2B comms best practices and technologies to deliver a superior experience while optimizing campaigns for conversion.
Shipping & handling responsibilities:
- Develop and execute plans for Shippo’s B2B performance marketing
- Optimize marketing channels with a focus on targeted lead generation and ROI
- Identify high-value audiences using first-party and third-party data
- Work in partnership with creative teams to develop and test new creative
- Use analytics to understand results clearly, identify new opportunities, and measure success
- Communicate results of performance media strategies across teams and to senior leadership
- Act as a team mentor by standardizing workflows, finding efficiencies, and driving continual iteration and improvement
- Stay current on industry trends and share best practices with the team
- Act as a thought leader by continually identifying and finding solutions for areas of opportunity in the team
- Identify and execute many projects independently. Aggressively pursue assignments and projects to completion
Do you tick the boxes?
- 6+ years of B2B digital marketing experience, with expertise in paid media marketing, performance strategy, organic/paid social, and/or growth marketing
- Proven experience creating and optimizing paid media campaigns in the B2B tech space
- Proven track record driving strategy and execution of impactful targeted media strategy and growth initiatives
- Knowledge conducting paid media experiments and managing A/B testing to maximize conversions, documenting final test results, and iterating on learnings
- Proven success in utilizing paid media analytics tools to measure performance, provide strategic recommendations, and determine next steps
- Experience collaborating with design teams to produce engaging video & display campaigns
- Ability to demonstrate project management prowess
- Effective time management and organizational skills in a fast-paced organization, while maintaining a proactive, goal-oriented mindset
- Strong ability to communicate clear recommendations and deliver concise and reliable reporting to external partners and within all levels of the organization
- Familiarity with e-commerce supply chain concepts and shipping technologies preferred but not required
What’s in the Shippo package?
- Healthcare coverage for medical, dental, and vision (90% covered by the company, incl. dependents). Pets coverage is also available!
- Take-as-much-as-you-need vacation policy & flexible work hours
- 3 Volunteer Days Off (VTOs)
- WFH stipend to set up your home office
- Charity donation match up to $100
- Dedicated programs, coaching, tools, and resources for your professional and career growth as well as an individual learning stipend for your personal and focused growth
- Fun team meetups through our Shippos everywhere program that includes regular team and company off-sites throughout the year as well as gatherings with your local Shippos
Sail through the process:
Here at Shippo, we celebrate inclusivity and are committed to creating equal access to opportunities for people from all backgrounds, perspectives and geographies. These values define who we are and everything we do. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Compensation Shippolicy
Here at Shippo, we believe compensation is a custom experience and we are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The standard base pay range for this role is min $110k to a max $150k annual salary. We tend to anchor our pay in the middle of this range ($130k mid-point) with most offers that we make. Since we are focused on hiring Shippos Everywhere, we have 2 US pay ranges, a standard compensation range for the majority of the US and a standard +1 compensation range for those who live in areas where the cost of labor is higher, such as NYC and California.
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as financial budgets, work experience, training, transferable skills, business needs, and market value. The base pay salary ranges are subject to change and may be modified in the future. Total compensation for this role will include, equity, medical, dental, vision and other benefits noted in our Shippos “package” section.