We’re looking for a Performance Marketing Manager, Paid Search. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to build a cohesive Growth Marketing plan.
- Plan, strategize, execute and manage all Performance Marketing Paid Search campaigns
- Own an 8 figure global search budget and be directly responsible for business outcomes.
- Work closely with the data science team and marketing automation team to build cutting-edge processes & systems to drive efficiency. You are an automation geek.
- Strategize new customer segments, targets, and marketing strategies to expand budgets while maximizing the conversion rate and LTV/CAC ratio.
- End to end planning, optimization of, and reporting on paid search campaigns/channels to meet objectives and KPIs.
- Responsibilities include structuring and building campaigns, keyword research, bid adjustments, and ad copy testing.
- Responsible for all reporting – daily, monthly, and quarterly KPI reports that indicate health and performance of all Paid Search initiatives and recommended strategies for improvement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other members within the organization to better understand product performance and to produce ads that drive results.
- Lead end-to-end SEM business strategy. Build our buying methodology and campaign management process – bidding, audiences, targeting, creative, traffic quality – maximizing prospecting through re-marketing and conversion building a full-funnel and cross-channel experience.
- You are expected to grow search into a 9 figure annual budget.
- 5+ years of paid search marketing experience.
- You have grown accounts and managed 8 figure budgets/year. This is a must!
- First principles thinker, you can operate at the intersection of product marketing/segmentation, data and technology to build systems that drive revenue.
- Expertise in modern digital growth strategies including SEO,
- SEM, social ads, content syndication, analytics platforms, web technologies and more.
- Experience implementing Marketing Tech solutions: cookies, pixels, SDKs, tracking, tagging, APIs – web analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, etc.
- Use zero party, 1st and 3rd party data to improve campaign performance and acquisition.
- Conversant with the latest happenings in search – TROAS bidding, etc.
- High level of analytical and data skills (aggregation, cleaning, sorting via Excel).
- Familiarity with attribution models, expertise in customer segmentation and the use of test and learn strategies to optimize campaigns.
- Hands-on leader who get in the trenches to drive work forward and manage a high output.
- You have a growth mindset and you want to push the boundary.
Salary Range: $135,000 – $155,600