At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and Counter-Strike. Our team of over 400 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
We are looking for an inquisitive, highly analytical, and detail-oriented Data Analyst experienced in Performance Marketing. This data-centric role is vital for building and maintaining analytics tools and workflows. Candidates that can flex their SQL skill set and analyze essential data to guide decision-making will stand out the most. A passion for solving problems around marketing attribution, spend optimization, and guiding profitable growth for the business are essential for success. You’re an excellent fit for this role if you’re comfortable managing projects simultaneously, working with a cross-functional team, and informing and influencing stakeholders with data and insights to drive outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Own the topic of marketing attribution across channels to tell the story of performance and proactively make budget shift recommendations
- Champion lift testing and understand channel incrementality at various spend levels to steer the business to balance incremental CLV and incremental CAC
- Develop data collection, data analysis and business intelligence reporting systems to measure and inform business strategy for the Marketing team
- Leverage 1P and 3P proprietary data assets to generate insights through descriptive and exploratory statistics to help identify the highest value audiences for the brand/campaign based on the business drivers and KPIs
- Create presentations and written documents with little guidance and present to both technical and non-technical audiences in an effective way, articulating ideas and opinions clearly and efficiently.
- Work closely with Paid Media team to develop audience learning agenda to conduct a methodical approach in audience strategy & analyses via modeling and analytic efforts to provide insights and outputs that can help guide audience identification and activation
- Collaborate with decision-makers on the Marketing team to understand their goals and proactively identify opportunities to use data to develop new insights and improve business results
- Create reporting to assess the performance of paid marketing campaigns and inform future paid marketing strategies & campaigns
What you have:
- 3+ years’ of Marketing Data Analytics experience in an ecommerce, direct-to-consumer or retail environment.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL including comfort with analytic functions, window functions, and common table expressions
- 2+ years’ experience scripting languages (Python) & using data visualization tools (Tableau preferred)
- Advanced ability to draw insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicate them to stakeholders, including senior management
- Intellectual curiosity and solid understanding in data sources and ecosystems with the ability to see from the brand’s business lens
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Where you’ll live:
- Anywhere in the US is fine but Atlanta would be preferred.
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, company subsidized medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2 week min required!)
- Modern work schedule focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Workplace flexibility
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Generous Maternity AND Paternity leave (16 weeks!)
- Annual bonus & stock options
- Wellness program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for growth and career development