As Bonusly’s People Partner and Talent Programs person, you will be part HR Partner and part Talent Programs person, helping ensure that Bonusly employees and managers get the support they need to be successful! You’ll partner with our executive team, managers and employees. Through delivery of people programs and acting as an internal consultant, you’ll coach, advise, and train Bonuslians so that we can better achieve our mission and business results. While you will support employees across Bonusly, you’ll be able to rely on your teammates within the People Ops team. We’re a small but mighty 💪 and very organized 🗄️ team that ensures Bonuslians are engaged, supported, and productive. Join us!
💪 What you’ll do
- Advise and collaborate with people managers to support them in operating and growing healthy, engaged and successful teams.
- Provide policy interpretation, consulting, and training for employees and managers on programs, policies, and procedures.
- Support the design, development, and delivery of people programs related to: performance management, learning and development, employee engagement, organizational design, and talent management.
- Partner across teams, including across our People Team, to enhance our diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy.
- Own 1-2 people programs (e.g., performance management, manager development, employee development, engagement, DEI, compensation).
- Integrate data into everything you do, from how you advise people and design high-impact programs to how you suggest improvements to people processes that scale.
💯 You should apply if you…..
- Have a passion for helping people figure out answers to their problems
- #seek-and-embrace-diversity and have a natural curiosity, willingness to learn and to constantly be better even when it’s uncomfortable
- Have experience supporting the business by empowering people through coaching and training
- Have clear and radically candid communication skills that build trust and psychological safety
- Have experience organizing and evaluating data from multiple sources, then creating and implementing strategic action steps
Bonus points for…
- Experience working in a growing Saas/Tech startup
- Having held a role as an HR Business Partner, Talent Programs Manager, Training & Development, or some similar role
- Holding coaching certificates, and/or experience working as a consultant
- Base Salary range: $85,000-115,000 (this band falls in two job levels)
- Equity Range: 0.01%- 0.04%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)