As our People Operations Coordinator, the focus is on supporting the People team and all our Platformers. You love being organized and keeping our people team organized!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a people ops coordinator who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
This position would be reporting directly to the Sr. People Ops Manager.
- Supporting the people team and the company with positive energy and going above and beyond to deliver a positive experience
- Operating with extreme confidentiality.
- Escalating concerns to Regional People Ops team members as needed
- Keeping any HR data in order and in compliance by continuously running audits and improving our processes/systems.
- Assisting the onboarding process for new hires in North America and Australia
- Helping administrator benefit administration for US, Canada and Australia
- Maintaining our HRIS system, BambooHR
- Assists with recruitment and interview processes. Track status of candidates in ATS and respond with follow-up emails as requested.
- Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- 2+ years of experience in an HR role
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Detail-oriented: You have meticulous attention to detail
- Team player who can jump in and support variety of topics
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with HRIS and ATS systems is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple calendars and schedules
- Expert in time management
This is a remote job based in Canada.