As a member of the People Operations team, you will play a vital role in cultivating a supportive and engaging employee experience. You will be responsible for managing various aspects of the employee lifecycle from onboarding, to performance management, learning, development, and offboarding. You will be a strategic partner to our leadership and management team to support and coach them on various People related topics. Your knowledge and experience with People policies, procedures, and engagement combined with your exceptional interpersonal skills will enable you to build strong relationships with our Villagers and contribute to their overall satisfaction and success. We have created the Factors of Growth & Impact to help Villagers better measure impact and articulate coaching, feedback, and the rich and rewarding learning that happens while exploring, developing, and mastering the capabilities and contributions within and outside of the Member of People Operations role:
- Develop extensive knowledge of the full employee experience cycle and manage various remote engagement initiatives.
- Identify challenges within the People Operations domain and resolve using creative and flexible solutions to ensure the success of Anchorage and our Villagers.
- Navigate and quickly master various People team systems and tools such as HRIS, LMS, and performance management tools.
Complexity and Impact of Work:
- Work autonomously within the scope of team priorities, manage timelines, and set clear expectations for collaborators.
- Independently manage projects relating to employee experience, engagement, and people partner initiatives from ideation to launch.
- Lead People team projects and processes relating to employee experience, engagement, and employee relations.
- Manage ambiguity to create clear, concise, and digestible processes, documentation, and presentations for our Villagers.
- Ensure that all projects incorporate existing policies and procedures to maintain consistency for our Villagers.
- Participate in the planning and defining goals for the People Operations team.
- Understand and articulate how the employee experience impacts and contributes to Anchorage’s strategy and priorities.
Communication and Influence:
- Lead with empathy when interacting and communicating with members of the Village and embody our culture within the domains of One Team, One Village, Creative & Curious, and Shared Consciousness.
- Contribute and add value to cross-functional projects across the Village, by working alongside members of the Village on a variety of projects.
- Collaborate within the People team and effectively communicate to drive shared consciousness across the different team functions.
- Effectively communicate policies and procedures and work with members of the Village on the need to shift thoughts or change established processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with managers and Villagers to establish trust and consistency.
You may be a fit for this role, if you have:
- Experience working as an HR business partner or HR generalist
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A reputation for being exceptionally organized and can manage complex scheduling & multi-tasking
- An admirable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- A passion to partner with others to improve processes and systems
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- The ability to work independently and effectively, demonstrating project management skills while holding others accountable, as needed.
- Proven success working with confidential and highly sensitive information with sound judgment, tact and discretion.
- Demonstrated the ability to be highly self-motivated to quickly solve problems & address roadblock
- Proficient skill in using a variety of computer applications and systems, including G-suite
- Willingness to raise hand for help or support
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. 🙂
- You have experience working in start-ups tech and/or fin-tech companies
Compensation at Anchorage Digital:
- Compensation at Anchorage Digital is market-driven and data-informed. All full-time employees receive a market-leading salary, meaningful equity, and a generous perks and benefits package.
- Compensation Range: $85,000 – $110,000 – this salary range may be inclusive of multiple regional locations and job grades. This compensation range will be narrowed during the interview process based on skills, abilities, and experience required. ****We partner with third party firms annually to verify equity, cash, benefits, and perks benchmarks.
- Benefits: Anchorage Digital is proud to provide market-leading benefits and perks to our employees. We are only 1% of companies who offer 100% health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents. This means no monthly out-of-pocket premiums for you or your family. We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees globally.
- You can learn more about our culture and perks and benefits here.