Getlabs provides safe and easy at-home lab appointments. Rather than needing to go to a laboratory and sit in a waiting room, patients just pick a time and we send a phlebotomist to draw their samples. Once collected, we deliver to top national laboratories including LabCorp and Quest Diagnostics.
Across healthcare, the inconvenience of needing to go to brick and mortar medical facilities drives 42% of patients to skip scheduled medical appointments. To solve this, telehealth companies have seen rapid adoption by providing convenient virtual care yet are limited to treating simple conditions such as erectile dysfunction, birth control, and acid reflux. The reason is simple: over 70% of medical conditions require lab tests. That’s why we are creating the essential infrastructure which provides the missing piece for telehealth. By integrating Getlabs, telehealth unlocks the ability to provide end-to-end primary care and treat complex conditions without ever making patients leave their homes. Join us and lets transform healthcare to be more convenient and enjoyable for patients.
Our team has extensive domain expertise in technology, operations, and healthcare with team members from Y Combinator, Uber, DoorDash, Postmates, Sonder, Cisco, Labcorp, and Quest Diagnostics. Getlabs is backed by prominent venture capital firms including PivotNorth, Liquid 2, Tusk, Rosecliff, and more.
We are currently seeking a full-time People Operations Generalist interested in joining a high-growth stage startup. The mandate of the People Operations Generalist is simple but challenging: help build out our people operations.
The People Operations Generalist will be a key business partner and will develop day-to-day HR operations ranging from employee onboarding and support, culture & communication, benefits, payroll and more.
Above all, we are seeking candidates who are self-starters and are resourceful, organized, detail-oriented, communicative, and friendly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the onboarding experience for all new hires including administering background checks, I9 verification, and new hire orientation.
- Serve as the main point of contact for employee relations concerns, questions and guidance across the organization
- Maintain, track and audit payroll and compensation changes as needed, assisting with bi-weekly payroll administration
- Manage responses to general HR inbox, exit interview data and survey processing
- Conduct open enrollment and provide ongoing education of company health and ancillary benefits to employees
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions in various cities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field or 5+ years experience
- PHR and/or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Phenomenal people skills and experience in hiring, training, coaching, and managing employees
- Experience working with a start-up or rapid growth business preferred.
- Experience with Checkr and Lever preferred
- Strong change management skills and emotional intelligence
- Experience at an early stage or high growth startup (a plus)
We have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
- Competitive hourly wages working full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Valuable stock option plan for full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options for full-time employees
- Paid time off
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of talented, ambitious and fun to work with colleagues!