The Arity People and Culture Team plays a key role in making Arity a great place to work for every employee. We work hand in hand with employees and leaders to create employee programs, develop recruiting strategies, and promote employee engagement and retention. As a member of this team, you can expect to work with creative, empathetic, and flexible people who are excited to bring their service-oriented work ethic to the team every day. Not only will you get to live the culture that lets everyone be their authentic self, but you get to help us create it.
The People & Culture Intern will gain experience coordinating employee experiences across the company and supporting a culture of innovation. The intern will have high visibility across Arity, working on projects to solve problems, drive engagement and moral and support our culture.
What You’ll Learn:
- HR-related topics including talent management, onboarding, and recruiting.
- Exposure to employee experience strategies that support building Arity’s community
- Project and program management.
- Corporate communication strategies like presentations, meeting facilitation and written communication.
- Responsible for helping to create and advocate for an open innovative culture by assisting in coordinating projects and program execution.
- Help facilitate our onboarding program; partner with business units to build a foundational business knowledge for new employees.
- Promote employee recognition, through company-wide standups and our innovative peer-to-peer recognition platform.
- Support wellbeing and team building events for the organization.
- Assist Arity employees and leaders on effectively navigating employee issues or common activities, such as hiring, performance management, offboarding, etc.
- Contribute to employee communication strategies, key messaging, stakeholder identification and work with team members throughout Arity to help ensure effective information flow is taking place.
- Participate in the design and execution of Arity’s talent management processes/phases (e.g., recruitment, performance management, succession management, career development, etc).
Target start date: May/June 2024
Education and Experience:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, Communications, Operational Excellence, Organizational Development or Psychology or related field
- Rising junior or senior preferred (graduating 2025 or 2026)
- Familiarity with HR/ people & culture concepts
- Analytical skills to compile information requiring combinations of data from multiple sources, the ability to work with numbers and formulas
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid work ethic, including ability to follow-up, focus on details, and take initiative
- Intellectual curiosity and drive for continuous improvement, both personally and with work assignments
- Positive and mature attitude when faced with adversity
- Able to handle sensitive topics and confidential information with care.
- Communication & Collaboration – Works effectively across boundaries to promote two-way communication and has intermediate communication skills – written & verbal
- Effective time management and organization skills with a proven ability to multi-task
Compensation offered for this role is between $20 and $42 an hour and is based on experience and qualifications.