We’re AWeber – a remote-first company that helps small businesses around the world form meaningful connections with their customers and grow their businesses using our marketing communication software. We are fanatical about small businesses and we hope you are too!
As a People and Culture Generalist you will recruit new team members and collaborate across our team sharing best practices, and creating new ones, to maximize team member performance, increase engagement, sustain our culture and grow our business. You will champion a diverse workforce throughout the entire team member life cycle, starting with recruitment, as well as foster a culture of continuous improvement through performance management. In this role you will help business leaders improve performance, retention and the team member experience by maintaining processes as well as suggesting and implementing new ones. In this role you will also work on projects to drive key initiatives such as recruitment/branding, diversity, leadership development, and the talent management processes.
To be successful, you will have demonstrated the ability to strike the right balance between speed/flexibility and process/compliance to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams in an open and honest manner. As a true business partner you will build strong relationships with others to gain the trust and respect of the organization in order to influence and provide effective people processes, advice and support all while living reinforcing our Core Values.
At AWeber we create marketing/ communication software that empowers small businesses around the world to form strong connections with their customers and grow their businesses. Who are our customers you might ask? They are creators, bloggers, entrepreneurs – people just like you that are passionate about an idea or product they want to share with the world. At AWeber, YOU make an impact on these small businesses each and every day!
As a team, we work remotely across the US, and although we’re in separate locations, nothing can keep us apart! We collaborate everyday using a variety of tools such as slack, google meet, and confluence/ JIRA to ensure we’re making decisions with our customers’ best interests in mind – something that’s not possible when you work in a silo. At AWeber, YOUR voice and YOUR opinion matters, regardless of your role. We expect all AWeber team members will ask tough questions, provide/ receive feedback regularly, and explore their passions on a daily basis. Sound exciting? Take the next step and apply.
- 100% Remote – work where you feel most comfortable and productive.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We’re looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).
- State of the art equipment.