What if everyone got on the same page? This is something we ask ourselves everyday at Bananatag.
We believe great communication is at the heart of every business, and we’re here to help companies make meaningful internal communication easy. Because when employees are informed and engaged, they’re happier and they do better work.
We’re certain that at Bananatag you’ll be able to have impact and create an inspiring career.
Who we are
Bananatag is an employee communication platform that allows users to save time by design, schedule and evaluate company-wide messaging on email, Slack and MS Teams, all from a single tool.
Our industry-leading email designer helps teams to collaborate in real-time on branded, engaging content, then explore analytics to understand the impact their messages are having.
Becoming the largest and fastest-growing Internal Comms tech company in the world…
It’s an exciting time at Bananatag as we merge with Staffbase, a global employee app and intranet company with offices across Germany, Amsterdam, London and New York, adding to our offices in Vancouver and Kelowna, BC. Together, our platforms come together to offer the world’s first all-in-one multi-channel solution for employee communication.
Learn more about us
Are you our next People and Culture Business Partner? We’re looking for someone to have roughly (5+) years of industry experience to join our amazing People & Culture team. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company, you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
Imagine an organization filled with highly engaged, passionate leaders who want to be the best leaders they can be. Imagine the impact you could have partnering with these leaders to build out their team by managing the newly minted recruitment process, talent management, providing guidance in performance coaching, and from time-to-time; employee relations. What’s better, we get to work with some down to earth People & Culture teammates that are also in the business of being employee focused, employee empowering and creating impactful solutions for a growing company.
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Let’s take it from the top, you’ll be instrumental in co-designing talent needs and organization design for your group
- You’ll then support, manage, push, pull and hunt for the best talent to join the team.
- Specifically, you’ll work with our recruiting team to create an amazing candidate experience at all steps of the interview process
- Then, you’ll support leaders to create and execute on strategy and business goals, facilitating accountability
- You’ll coach leaders to see different ways of working, giving them access to be the best manager our employees ever had
- You’ll have the back of the employees by working with them and their managers to create a unique career plan and learning plan aligned to our organizational direction
- Use data and people analytics to guide your decisions and understand strengths and opportunities.
- Roll out new (and ongoing) initiatives, like our engagement survey and so much more
- Collaborate with members of the People and Culture team to design, implement and deliver people programs and initiatives
- Jumping into anything else that comes your way. As a small team you’ll be involved in anything and everything. No egos here, just people who roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
What you’ll come with:
- You’ve done this before—you have experience in a high-growth, ever changing environment; 3+ years of experience working as a People Partner or similar role. Total of 5+ years of overall experience working in various roles in HR and/or recruiting.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees.
- Change doesn’t scare you, you lean in. You have experience supporting others through change management.
- A love of business, especially technology, and an interest in how businesses drive revenue, navigate challenges and the role talent plays in keeping a competitive edge.
- Ability to take the 30,000ft view for strategy, then zoom in to precise execution details.
- Experience doing full-cycle recruitment with an unwavering focus on candidate experience (Bonus points if you have tech recruitment experience!)
- A track record of developing and implementing simple and beautiful solutions to all areas of HR including performance management, career progression, compensation, and rewards and recognition.
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one
- A progressive employee assistance program through Telus Health MyCare with unlimited telemedical access to local doctors, therapists, and dietitians in Canada
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- 10 paid wellness days to use for your physical and mental health / wellbeing
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that’s your thing – but we require you to be eligible to work in Canada