Getting hired at Sinch is more than being a creative and dynamic individual with a solid track record. It’s about fit. Is your drive aimed at the same direction as ours? Does your interpersonal savvy and high-performance DNA match ours? Finding an experienced and detailed candidate who can juggle a variety of exciting tasks will thrive in this environment. Strong skills coupled with professional and personable charisma is important in this highly creative and energetic environment, which is why the candidate who thrives in a fun environment while holding themselves and their teammates accountable will find a warm and welcome reception at Sinch like nowhere else!
Tell us why you are the right fit for the Payroll Analyst role at Sinch. We are excited to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application and resume!
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now/UKG Pro/Dimensions
- Experience with Year End activities
- Degree in business administration, human resources or accounting.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft excel
- Proficient in process improvements and system implementations
- Minimum of 8 years of payroll processing experience
- Able to understand payroll, calculations, reconciliation, and taxes.
- Must be able to multi-task and move with change in a busy environment.
- Canada payroll experience is preferred.
What You’ll Do
- Process payroll for N. American payroll (300+ US EE’s) on a semi-monthly basis.
- Answer employee questions pertaining to payroll, taxes, etc. Collaborate with HR/Finance for special projects when needed.
- Participate in year end activities that will include year-end audits when necessary.
- Interact with payroll vendor to resolve issues.
- Maintain time off balances and configurations.
- Update information for tax declarations and maintain the payroll system.
Our values of Dream big, Win together, Keep it simple and Make it happen are what make us successful on our journey to be the global leader in customer engagement for SMBs, so people who feel a connection to these values and like the pace of a fast-growing global company will easily fit into our team. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds to be their authentic self and bring their values into their work. We know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our success will be. In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer comprehensive market competitive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy a generous paid time off program. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
The annual starting salary for this position is between $70,000 – $90,000. Factors which may affect starting pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.