We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join our Account Management Team. You will play a critical role in supporting our partners and teams that drive ad sales revenue growth. You will be responsible for managing the relationships with brand partners, ensuring that all campaigns are executed seamlessly and exceed their goals. You will operate as an external and internal partner for campaign setup, management, and support. This is an ideal role for an organized, detail-oriented, self-starter who is looking to leverage their analytical and problem-solving abilities in a media environment.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in a results driven Account Manager role working with clients, agencies and advertisers at a media company or experience with marketing and executing media plans
- Experience working with editorial and/or publishing teams and/or marketing agencies
- Experience managing successful media campaigns, with a keen eye to leverage reporting to identify where brand partners are performing well and where they can improve
- Successful history of cross selling and upselling for pertinent opportunities
- Excellent time management, problem-solving and communication skills, both internal and external
- Energetic, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Great interpersonal skills including poise, tact and diplomacy to handle sensitive situations, and client relationships; ability to find opportunity in every interaction despite internal and/or external complexity
- Highly organized with a systematic approach to detail-oriented work
- Excited about the ability to develop with a lean ad sales team, wearing multiple hats and taking on a variety of roles
- High proficiency in Keynote, Google Docs, Microsoft Excel, and project management tools such as Asana
- Understanding of working with creative, sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams
How You Will Make An Impact
- Manage and support client campaigns to ensure accurate contract fulfillment, quality control, and excellent partner customer service
- Track, measure, analyze and report the performance of multiple advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports and proposing optimization and upselling strategies
- Organize interdepartmental workflow to ensure all elements are handled according to process and schedule, with a focus on beating deadlines
- Own asset gathering, creation, production, and archiving for campaigns, campaign pacing, performance and optimization opportunities
- Prepare and distribute performance reports, both specific to customer and general program performance
- Deliver against multiple simultaneous tasks with excellence and precision
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We invest in the infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are an antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
Babylist takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location.
The estimated pay range for this role is $79,680.00 – $119,520.00. This role is also eligible for commission, based on performance.