Wing is looking for a Partner Success Manager to join our Strategic Partnerships team based remotely in the US. As a founding hire of the Partner Success team, this role will have significant influence and oversight on how we grow our business with our partners. For that reason, the best candidates are those who bring a number of key skills to the role; an entrepreneurial mindset (proactively finding ways to improve our product and service), highly organized (Wing has done over 350,000 deliveries – it takes some organization to pull that off!), strong presentation skills, and a strong analytic and strategic mindset.
What You’ll Do:
Influence our roadmap, drive revenue growth and adoption with our partners:
- Promote a clear understanding of partner needs, strategies and business goals to grow delivery volumes
- Develop clear data-driven insights around what Wing can do to help build a better service and product for partners
- Create strategic plans and be responsible for regular business reviews with partner business teams and senior management
- Own day to day communication with partners and serve as liaison and escalation point across Wing cross-functional teams including Operations, Marketing, Policy, Finance and Leadership
- Do so with a clear understanding of our business, monitoring revenue and costs and working to effectively improve the P&L of our business
Lead our partner planning efforts:
- Own the partner launch and growth roadmap, develop our store launch playbook
- Act as a single point of contact for Wing cross-functional teams including Operations, Marketing, Policy, Finance and Leadership to plan markets, launches, etc.
- Understand and support launch activities and technical/site integrations
- Collaborate with Wing stakeholders to better define processes required for successful partner launch and management
What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years prior work experience, in a partner-facing growth-oriented role in a B2B/Enterprise environment or consulting
- Self-motivated, results driven and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience helping craft and design processes to streamline workflowsExperience operating within and influencing cross-functional teams (e.g. Product Management, Ops, Legal, Policy, Finance, Marketing, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven top-tier performance with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Dallas location ideal
- M.B.A. or equivalent experience
- Experience assessing competing priorities in a highly structured manner and present findings to Leadership
The US base salary range for this full-time position is the salary range below + bonus + equity + benefits. Wing’s salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.