We are looking for a Partner Marketing Specialist to join our growing team! You will be a key player in building relationships and growing Bounteous brand recognition with our technology partners, prospects, and clients.
You will work closely with the Bounteous Business Development team and the Adobe practice leaders to develop and grow relationships, ultimately driving marketing qualified leads.
The partner marketing vision at Bounteous is to enable greater visibility and create more opportunities to reach key stakeholders at pivotal turning points in the decision-making process. Through our partnerships and joint offerings, we distinguish Bounteous from other channel partners by providing unique POVs and paving the way in providing best-in-class digital experience solutions.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, and content marketing
- Coordinate regular touch points with key Adobe stakeholders to discuss new prospects, existing accounts, marketing plans, and next steps
- Help the team lead and track internal and external status calls
- Establish and track goals and initiatives for each Adobe platform tool in relation to the Adobe Experience Platform as a whole
- Assist in developing go-to-market strategies for specific Adobe offerings and new opportunities to gain market exposure and drive lead generation
- Highlight partner offerings and success stories by helping to coordinate press releases, case studies, sales materials, and other marketing collateral
- Assist in planning high-quality marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and in-market events that drive leads
- Manage logistics for the Bounteous Adobe Summit sponsorship
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders and external partners, develop content and perform outreach to drive event attendance
- Perform post-event outreach and follow-ups
- Develop and distribute event recaps
- Assist in developing speaker proposals and talk tracks for our thought leaders at industry conferences
- Coordinate and secure earned media mentions for our Adobe practice
- Identify industry trends, attend partner webinars, and review analyst reports in order to leverage key learnings and share insights with members of the larger Adobe team.
- Maintain partner content calendars, email results trackers, and collaborate with product SMEs on development of blogs and white papers
- Attend industry events, such as meet-ups, association events, conferences, and trade shows to provide feedback on market and product trends
- Generate marketing qualified leads by regularly deploying email marketing campaigns
- Become well-versed in Adobe solution offerings and products
- 2-5 years previous experience in consulting or with a digital agency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Great project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships internally and with partner marketing and sales contacts
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of email marketing, web analytics preferred
- Marketing, business, or communications degree preferred