Reporting into our VP of Growth Marketing, you will be our central point of contact for the Partner channels, working closely with our Account Managers and Partners’ external Marketing teams to strategize and deploy marketing campaigns. These campaigns include: raising awareness about FSA deadlines; education around product eligibility; e-commerce promotions; product marketing for our integrated technology service layer( Balance Display, DirectPay, etc) announcing new telehealth services; supporting our Partners’ B2B benefits administration partners; and more. Depending on the partner, these campaigns are either B2B (to their Benefits or employer customers) or B2B2C (through our benefits partners to their participants).
- Collaborate with internal and partner teams to create, project manage, and execute integrated marketing campaigns to support business goals
- Analyze campaign performance and deploy a test, learn, and improve mindset to optimize campaigns
- Develop best practices and playbooks that can help Partners while enabling us to market at scale–across multiple partners and their unique assets over the course of the seasonal calendar
- Collaborate with the Creative (Copy and Design) teams to ensure Partners have the assets they need, on time to meet insertion deadlines
- Coordinate with the Growth Marketing teams to create halo effects between Paid media, owned channels, and partner channels where feasible
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging across all touchpoints
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience as a Marketing Manager (minimum of 5+ years), with a strong focus on B2B2C or B2C marketing strategies and co-marketing campaigns. B2B2B co-marketing is also nice to have, but not required.
- Experience developing playbooks and best practices to share internally and externally for campaigns that deliver business results
- Experience developing campaign recommendations using qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Excellent organizational skills, including project management, multitasking, time management, and meticulous attention to details.
- Strong communication skills and presence as a representative of a Brand with external partners
- Experience toggling between brand, product, and acquisition marketing campaigns and aligning strategies to goals
- Ability to interpret and summarize campaign results for internal and external partners
- Mindset of constant improvement and how to elevate process, documentation, campaigns, and cross-functional communications to work better, smarter
Compensation: $90,000 – $115,000