The Partner Marketing Coordinator will help accelerate LeanData’s Services Partner referral initiatives and drive pipeline growth. This person will be responsible for creating and executing external partner enablement programs to drive engagement and referrals with LeanData Services Partners. This person will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, DemandGen and Revenue Operations to support and enable our partners. This person must be organized, have strong communication skills, and have confidence in relationship building across all functions. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Product and Partner Marketing and is considered an Individual Contributor. This is a full-time remote position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
New Partner Recruiting & Onboarding
- Develop and own all Outbound Sequence Management for partners, up to and including call scheduling, developing and managing content.
- Facilitate prospecting to expand the total number of Services partners working creatively to build new referral business and sources in order to effectively and consistently drive pipeline growth.
- Own and manage Partner Program Presentation: educate partners in LeanData best practices and enablement guidelines.
- Facilitate all collaboration through management of Crossbeam/Reveal.
- Optimize program to maximize the deal referral process, ultimately leading to an increase in total referrals MOM.
White-Glove Partner Management
- Serve as the primary contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Maintain scheduled services touchpoints to ensure the partner’s continued success and provide all use case collateral, topical lunch and learns and certification enablement.
- Identify opportunities to improve our partner referral process.
- Manage the Partner deal reviews process for all sourced opportunities, current deals and prospects.
- Own and drive the quarterly & annual plans to deepen relationships with key partners
- Liaise and coordinate private CoSponsor Dinners/Happy Hour + Sponsorships as needed.
- Maintain reporting and analysis of all core reporting needs in Salesforce to track overall pipeline, deals source, influenced as well as individual and partner performance.
Partner Marketing Coordination
- Develop key GTM materials in support of our partner marketing strategy that resonate with target audiences (joint value propositions, one pagers, thought leadership, etc.)
- Manage Partner Marketing content calendars.
- Drive sales pipeline with Referral partners across all industry verticals and customer segments
Required Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a Marketing, Sales, or Partnership role, preferably in the SAAS industry.
- Minimum of 3 year Salesforce and/or related CRM experience.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and presentation skills, including presentation creation.
- Ability to evolve existing processes and execute on new strategies.
- Demonstrated experience navigating cross functionally across an organization.
- Highly organized, detail and task oriented. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task with special attention to detail and follow-up.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with a strong desire to continuously learn and improve.