The Partner Lead, Hyperscalers, is responsible for selling Aiven’s PaaS to senior-level executives and key decision makers at Google, AWS and Microsoft for their region. This involves developing relationships with executive and technical contacts across the hyperscaler organizations.
This role will be responsible for challenging customers’ current way of working, demonstrating how Aiven’s open-source managed data services effectively and efficiently allow software development teams to drastically improve time to market, while keeping costs in line with budget expectations.
Successful candidates must develop a sound understanding of the Aiven solution, market and political landscape, as well as the partner ecosystem in their region.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure adoption and sales growth with our hyperscaler partners (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Utilize superior presentation, proposal and negotiation skills to develop new and expanded partner opportunities within the hyperscalers.
- Forecast new hyperscaler partner business.
- Work with Solution Architects and Sales Development Representatives collaboratively, to maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities sufficient to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Provide accurate and predictable forecasting of business by successfully managing the sales processes.
- Close sales opportunities using superior presentation and negotiation skills, and bring experience and confidence in presenting and closing business at the VP and C-Level.
- Develop proposals, respond to RFP’s and conduct sales presentations for prospective customers
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of enterprise-class software sales experience; selling complex solutions to the top 15% of revenue-contributing customers
- Consistent track record of overachievement against revenue targets
- Successful in a team setting
- Experience with Cloud, SaaS, data infrastructure, and/or DevOps
- Demonstrated ability to drive pipeline growth via prospecting
- History selling to Development and/or Product Organizations