The Customer Support team is responsible for rolling out the red carpet when employees utilize Wagestream to access their wages; from their first login through their entire end-user experience. Our team sits in the heart of Wagestream, supporting and maintaining relationships with Wagestream partners, clients and their colleagues.
Working together with our Commercial and Engineering teams, we deliver exceptional service for our clients in the pursuit of bringing Wagestream to as many employees as possible.
No two days are the same and we like it that way!
Customer Support Representatives are responsible for:
- Communicating effectively and promptly with a variety of customers: specifically must be able to provide a clear understanding of technical issues/steps to resolve.
- Maintaining a positive and empathetic attitude toward customers at all times.
- Knowing our product inside and out so that you can expertly answer customer inquiries.
- Demonstrating keen problem-solving skills, the ability to think on your feet, and taking initiative.
- Handling technical escalations, reproducing issues, and working with engineering to achieve resolution as required.
- Help develop, standardize, and implement best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Analyse ticket data in Intercom to understand top contact drivers, spikes in volume, and trends
- Identifying new and providing feedback on self service articles.
- Working closely with the team, management, as well as cross-functionally with other departments to ensure we create and deliver effective, efficient, and meaningful support experiences for our customers.
- Other duties as necessary.
You would be great for this role if you:
(But if you’re close & passionate about working at Wagestream… that’s still a conversation we would like to have!)
- have completed High school or higher.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing as well.
- previous experience in customer support (i.e. hospitality, guest services, etc.)
- are an effective writer and can clearly communicate with others.
- have an interest in FinTech.
- can maintain focus in a rapidly growing and changing start-up environment.
- razor-sharp time-management skills.
- have exceptional listening skills to be able to understand, empathize and resolve issues.
- are proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/PP).
- have a positive attitude and enjoy helping/teaching others.
- want to be a part of something great!
Bonus points if you have:
- used a customer support software in the past (i.e. Intercom, Zendesk, Salesforce, familiarity with CRM systems (Intercom/Zendesk/Salesforce/Help Scout) and practices as well as online community management tools.
- Financial technology or banking experience.
You would be joining our completely remote and flexible team of customer support representatives; making connections around the world!
- Welcome you as a part of the team that is changing the way people are paid, forever.
- Embrace you within our culture of trust and autonomy
- Encourage you to have impact in a growing business with big plans
- Provide you with all the tools you need to complete the job successfully – from equipment & training, to onboarding and support.
- We’re a Remote First business – work from your home office or our Saratoga office – you choose!
- We do not offer re-location of any kind.
- Help you manage a busy lifestyle with flexible working opportunities.
This position is a shift-work based Full Time position, fully remote set-up is available.
We are hiring 2 Part-Time Positions:
- M-F, 8AM – 2PM EST ONLY
- M-F, 9AM – 3PM EST; 6AM – 12PM PST OR 10AM – 4PM EST; 7AM – 1PM PST