ActBlue Interns support departments throughout the organization in projects and
Intern positions are designed for students who are passionate about politics, advocacy, and our work of helping small-dollar donors make an impact. As an intern, you will also have an intern supervisor who you’ll meet with weekly to discuss your work and goals. Our current intern positions are in our Customer Service and Marketing departments, so communications and marketing majors and backgrounds are preferred, though all are welcome to apply.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Projects will vary based on the department to which you are assigned, but may include the following:
- Actively research and present trends in marketing and design innovation.
- Create spreadsheets and other helpful documents to organize and compile data;
- Conduct recurring audits and assist in organizing/generating content for the ActBlue Support site, website, and brand guidelines.
- Assist with the monitoring and development of automated systems and workflows;
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Join and contribute to Department meetings.
- Build a strong cohort with other ActBlue interns and meet regularly to network and collaborate.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program.
- Strong commitment to ActBlue’s mission.
- Availability from October .
- Willingness and ability to work 20-30 hours per week.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems.
- Ability to be discreet with sensitive information.
- Preferred: communications, marketing, and/or customer service related major or background, though all are welcome to apply
Join us for a unique and rewarding remote undergraduate internship experience! We will accept applications on a rolling basis through September 22nd. We encourage interested applicants to submit their applications as soon as possible.
The application process may include:
- Cover letter and resume
- Phone interview (30 minutes)
- Final Zoom interview with the department (45 minutes)