What You Will Do:
- Partner with Channel Strategists to translate market objectives into localized quarterly media plans.
- Set up, monitor and optimize video advertising campaigns across multiple partners to achieve target CPA/ target ROAS objectives while scaling investments as much as possible.
- Support ongoing weekly and quarterly reporting on campaign performance, surfacing key findings and trends to the broader team and external partners.
- Utilize Google Analytics and other similar tools to analyze site traffic behavior and both attributed and incremental conversion data for your campaigns.
- Support execution of holdout testing utilizing conversion lift studies across partners like Google to prove out the incremental impact of media.
- Cultivate relationships with key external partners and identify untapped testing opportunities to evolve our social or video media buying approach.
- Assist media operations team in QA of partner conversion data and pixel set up as needed, as well as partner billing reconciliation each month.
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 1+ years demonstrated ability with video media planning and buying and a proven thought leader in the social media space
- Hands- on Knowledge of
- Experience conducting partner holdout testing within these platforms.
- Experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick),DCO vendors and with research tools such as @Plan or comScore.
- Solid understanding of digital analytics platforms (i.e. Google Analytics) and analytical thinking; emphasis on analyzing data to make informed decisions.