Overnight Help Desk Analyst
Remote (U.S. – based only)
Madison Square Garden, LA Dodgers, NY Yankees, Live Nation, and many more…the biggest names in entertainment are our customers. We power the tech behind every t-shirt, hotdog and drink sold at these venues, and at a global list of other clients that you just wouldn’t believe.
We’re looking for a truly exceptional Overnight HelpDesk Representative with an emphasis on customer service who is ready to tackle a large platform, massive client list, and do it in a way that partners with our clients as we help them with any product related questions or issues. What you do matters here. What are you waiting for? Send us your resume!
- Deliver efficient and premium quality support to Appetize’s client end users and support staff
- Provide live, online support via phone, email and chat. Due to the nature of our industry, high priority issues can occur during off-peak hours.
- Independently research and analyze technical solutions to problems, provide solution recommendations (i.e. development, maintenance or improvements to systems standards or processes) to meet or exceed client needs
- Review and update Knowledge Base documentation to ensure information is complete and accurate
- Identify, document, and escalate issues that are deemed to be top priority
- Mobile Device management and administration
- Must be able to work an overnight shift
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Training and Teaching skills, Teamwork oriented, Verbal Communication, High aptitude in MS Word and Excel, Excellent grammar, Inclined in technology, Proper telephone etiquette, high level of curiosity
- 2+ years of IT Helpdesk / User Support with a positive track record of ticket resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- High level of general technical aptitude
- Strong written and verbal communication, and excellent listening skills
- Thorough Knowledge of mobile device platforms (iOS & Android)
- Working knowledge of database and networking principles
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to work remotely
- Bonus: Previous POS or Payments experience
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We’re trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals’ accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!