Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we’re working together to improve the lives of millions!
The Outreach Marketing Specialist will bring lifecycle campaigns to life, responsible for creating, executing, and reporting on email, SMS and other outreach campaigns. Join us as we expand our Lifecycle team scaling production for 1M+ consumer acquisition and engagement campaigns.
The ideal candidate will know HTML, CSS and SQL plus have SMS marketing experience, have expertise pulling and creating distribution lists based on internal data, and understand email governance and quality assurance principles. Having Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Twilio (or similar platform) and email design experience is a plus.
This role is remote, PST/MT strongly preferred, opportunities to come to Seattle for team collaboration weeks.
- Build & maintain customer journeys across all written forms of email communications.
- Work with design team to create eye-catching design and develop HTML emails to work across all inbox providers
- Develop email creative for campaigns, process through compliance, and launch Continuous A/B Testing, optimizing for response rates and bottom-of-funnel conversion.
- Analyze and report on performance, use those insights to optimize
- Maintain a campaign calendar to track both production schedule & workload, as well as govern email communication frequency
- Standardize, cleanse, and traffic customer segments for marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize deliverability.
- Find incremental revenue opportunities by giving consumers more value
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two years of experience
- HTML/CSS – Intermediate/Advanced
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Copy Writing