Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. The Postman API Platform’s features simplify each step of the API lifecycle so that individuals and enterprises can create better APIs—faster. More than 25 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today. Together, we are building the API-first world.
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly. We highly recommend reading The “API-First World” graphic novel to understand the bigger picture and our vision at Postman.
Postman is looking for an accomplished Order Processing Associate to join our growing team. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes.
This role enables the company to achieve its revenue, and cash flow targets by managing orders through review, booking and invoicing to accounts receivable.
You will work closely with the sales, renewals, customers, deal operations, finance operations and many other internal teams. Your goal will be to provide our sales team, and customers, prompt, and accurate service. You will strive to consistently meet or beat the established sales order processing targets.
What You’ll Do
- Work on 50+ tickets/week across Zendesk, Salesforce and JIRA within defined SLAs Review purchase orders, quotes, order forms and MSA to ensure compliance with our order acceptance policy
- Validate opportunity and contract information, flag and resolve any discrepancies
- Process purchase orders into sales & renewal orders within communicated SLAs
- Ensure all orders are invoiced and closed in the system within the defined fiscal deadlines Assist in filling out vendor/supplier questionnaires
- Review and maintain vendor/supplier portals
- Develop effective relationships with internal customers and cross functional internal departments to manage information and the timely resolution of issues
- Participate in our 24/5 global coverage plan, provide holiday coverage and support month-end/quarter-end close cycles
- 1-2 years sales order processing/management experience
- Understanding of quote-to-cash process, purchase orders, order forms etc.
- Customer support experience (internal and external customers)
- Must be willing to provide coverage during major holidays
- Must be willing to work extra hours, as needed, as the sales volumes increase during our month-end and quarter-end close cycles
- Superior analytical, trouble-shooting, and problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to details – for both financial and technical information
- Hands on experience with Zendesk, Salesforce is a positive
- Experience working for a Startup is a positive