The Revenue Operations team at Tackle is looking to hire an Order Operations Coordinator. In this role, you’ll get to work with and learn from experienced operations professionals that specialize in sales, marketing and partner operations, sales enablement, and order management. The Order Operations Coordinator will play an integral part in managing the order processing procedure from opportunity creation through deal closure. You will have daily interaction with the Sales team on quoting, pricing, sales order preparation, and Cloud Marketplace offers. This role will also be working closely with our Partner Operations Manager on timely and accurate deal registrations. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure and experience in supporting and learning about Order Management, Sales Operation, and/ or Deal Desk functions.
In This Role You Will:
- Be the steward of clean data in our CRM (Salesforce).
- Accountable for the accurate and timely processing of opportunities and sales orders within our CRM.
- Assist the Sales team in the creation and tracking of Cloud Marketplace offers.
- In combination with the Sales team, drive sales orders and approvals through internal procedures, and finalize sales documentation as required.
- Deal Registration across our Partner Marketplaces and administrative support to our Partner Operations team.
- Provide order management policy and process guidance to internal teams.
- Ad-hoc projects as needed.
You Are Great At:
- Acting as a self-starter with exceptional critical thinking abilities
- Taking an interest and having an aptitude for learning new tools and technologies
- Wanting to step in and help where needed
- Being a strong team player and track record of working collaboratively
- Adjusting to rapidly-changing business priorities and challenges – you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
What it Takes:
- 2+ years relevant operations experience – technology industry (SaaS) preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or a different CRM
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A sense of humor. We believe work should be rewarding, and we like to have fun
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers