Procore is looking for an Order Management Specialist to join our growing team to support the cash-to-revenue process and provide deal support to sales, deal desk, legal, and revenue accounting functions. This group collaborates with other members of the organization to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the data in multiple systems.
This position will report to the Manager, Global Order Management and has the opportunity to work in any of our US offices or remotely in the United States. We’re looking for a candidate to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Review customer contracts against corresponding quotes in SFDC for deal alignment
- Responsible for countersigning contracts and closing opportunities
- Responsible for processing quotes into Zuora for accurate invoicing and revenue recognition
- Triage SFDC Cases and complete Cases assigned
- Assist with customer data maintenance including managing customer profiles in SFDC and Zuora
- Responsible for reviewing and verifying the accuracy of ARR
- May assist with preparing invoice bill runs to be posted accurately and timely
- Support month-end and quarter-end closes that oftentimes require overtime
- Support audit-related tasks (SOX, Audit selections)
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience in deal/contract review, order management, revenue accounting, and accounts receivable experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changes
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills; a keen desire to continually learn and grow
- Team player who also works well independently
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills preferred
- Systems experience or desire to learn new systems (NetSuite, Zuora, RevPro, Salesforce) is also preferred
Base Pay Range $21-$29/hr. Eligible for Equity Compensation. Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.