Overview of the Role
PagerDuty is looking for a highly motivated and technically savvy Order Management professional. We are looking for someone who can collaborate and communicate cross-functionally, who is detail-oriented and possesses strong interpersonal communication skills as you’ll be interacting with a variety of stakeholders within the company
How You Impact Our Vision
- Review submitted contract and order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to PagerDuty order acceptance policies.
- Process orders and ensure clean bookings in compliance with company policy.
- Manage all order entry activities for global operations, including customer order management and system input, order inquiries and follow-up, and customer contact/reporting
- Manage daily visibility of order activity through Zuora system
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Sales Operations, Collections, Revenue Accounting, and other internal resources as appropriate.
- Contribute ideas and innovations to improve upon existing systems, work processes and procedures.
- Possess strong level of expertise in Salesforce.com Application
- Resolve Order Management SFDC case tickets, track and drive approvals, and assist with reconciliation of transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail, follow through, excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with moderate supervision
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Zuora Billing system preferred), MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Must have Salesforce (SFDC) experience
- 3+ years of related field experience
- 1 year of experience in high tech order management
- Bachelor’s degree required