Bonterra exists to propel every doer of good to their peak impact. We measure that impact against our vision to increase the giving rate as a percentage of GDP from 2% to 3% by 2033. We know that this goal is lofty, but we are confident that the right technology and expertise will strengthen trust in the sector, allowing the social good industry to accelerate growth and reach peak impact. Bonterra’s differentiated, end-to-end solutions collectively support a unique network of over 20,000 customers, including over 16,000 nonprofit organizations and over 50 percent of Fortune 100 companies. Learn more at bonterratech.com.
What You’ll Do
- Support multiple departments of the business via internal case system regarding issues/enhancements with multiple instances of Salesforce and integrated tech stack
- Maintain data integrity efforts and continued hygiene of our operations.
- Serve as a sales point of contact for pricing, approvals, quoting, customer billing and troubleshooting of deal issues.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Sales, Professional Services, Finance, and Legal to address business needs and requirements in processing sales orders.
- Develop best practices that align company data quality and process with company initiatives.
- Ensures compliance with company revenue recognition and bookings policies for booking and provisioning and deactivation of orders.
- Manage updates to contract/agreement templates stored in CRM systems.
- Provides ongoing support for training and sales enablement.
- Ideally 1-2 years CRM (Salesforce), Quoting administration (Salesforce CPQ), and/or Orders Processing experience (open to PandaDoc, Octiv, and/or Docusign)
- Ability to sift through large amounts of data, remain focused on tasks at hand, and execute workable solutions to push the business forward
- Ability to analyze and problem solve complex challenges with a bias towards business success
- Ability to learn, work, and adapt in fast-paced, dynamic environment with confidence
- Excel or Google Sheets experience
- Strong sense of urgency, including the ability to meet or exceed deadlines and set priorities
- Available to work a full time, 40hr/week schedule
The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and in addition to benefits this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses/incentives, and equity.
US base salary range: $56,300 – $65,000