The primary function of this role is to partner with the Education & Innovation team to define the business strategy, enablement curriculum portfolio, operational processes, and supporting technology required to rapidly scale and evolve to meet our customer’s evolving training and education needs! This role will provide the analysis needed to evolve our understanding of our customer consumption of training content and the vital content to drive skills enablement and growth. They will work very closely with Marketing, Finance, and IT to define delivery roadmaps and drive the implementation of new tools, capabilities, and education offerings while maintaining alignment with Customer Success Group and Elastic’s strategic growth objectives.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with Education & Innovation leaders to define, document, and communicate the multi-year strategic roadmap of curriculum and content for rapid growth.
- Build enablement curriculum development standards across Security, Observability and Search (including on-demand content, how-to videos, and instructor-led training courses).
- Manage foundational operations to support a growing Training & Innovation organization (resource management, revenue and profitability tracking, content management platforms, etc).
- Work with Education & Innovation leaders to define the technology portfolio and architecture required to support our curriculum, content and customer needs.
- Work with the CSG Data Office to build dashboards and monitoring tools to track critical operational metrics.
- Drive critical initiatives including curriculum roadmap & release schedule, training delivery capacity planning, partner enablement best practices and training business performance reviews.
What You Will Be Doing:
- BS/BA required
- 5-10+ years of work experience in Training and Education Services within SaaS organizations. Strong exposure to go-to-market strategy.
- Experience with enterprise Training and Education organizations, content development strategies, and tools/platforms (including LMS and ecommerce tools).
- Proven track record of structuring complex problems, developing solutions, and crafting recommendations and results into easily digestible messages, communications, and executive presentations.
- Excellent communication and engagement skills.
- Highly collaborative style and the ability to adjust on the fly to new demands
- Ability to run and lead internal strategic initiatives
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
The typical starting Total Cash Compensation range for new hires in this role is between $106,800 and $146,900, which consists of a Base Salary or a Base Salary plus a Target Commission, depending on the specific role. The Base Salary offered may vary depending on factors including skills and experience.