We are a Remote-First North American based, small, yet fast-growing technology company focused on advanced video communications and applications. We are at the cutting edge of virtual events, creating a wow experience that brings our clients, their teams, their customers, and partners together. Our flagship product, Showtime, has redefined digital events creating an immersive experience to showcase our clients. Touchcast is a truly multinational and multicultural company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Our value system
- Be Human: Our moral compass is our guiding light. Empathy & compassion drives us. We stand for what is right with a mission to do good, be generous & act in service for our clients, each other, and the world.
- Be Curious: We are in a constant state of child-like wonder and vulnerability. We learn and explore new things to push our limits to turn the impossible to possible.
- Be Bold: We move with great speed, force and enthusiasm to achieve greatness in our work and purpose. It is better to move fast and make mistakes than move slow and miss opportunities.
- Make Magic: We are pioneers of our craft and push for boundless creativity. We go beyond what works to discover what luster & delights.
- Many Faces, One Team: You will find Touchcasters from all over the globe. We work hand-in-hand through cultural, time, and sovereign barriers and yet we esteem and trust each other every day to achieve asynchronous harmony.
You are tech-savvy, well-spoken, and an excellent troubleshooter. Your role ensures a successful onboarding for new presenters, including delivering technical and virtual presentation training to each of the event presenters. Your primary goal is to provide each presenter with the best possible outcome for their virtual live or pre-recorded event session by reviewing the webinar platform with the presenters and assisting them with any initial technical issues.
How you drive success:
- Guide presenters with the onboarding process
- Communicate best practices for live and pre-recorded presentations
- Update and maintain onboarding records for VIP speakers
- 1-2 years of customer on-boarding, customer success, implementation, program management, technical/video production, or related customer management experience
- Proficiency in navigating Zoom platform; WebEx and Teams experience a plus
- Experience in teaching/training others; tech training a plus
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and verbal) and engage with presenters
- Prior experience working with VIP leaders, C-Suite executives, and celebrities
- Detail-oriented and excellent documentation skills
- Demonstrated prior successful experience working remotely
- Ability to work a flexible part-time schedule
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and think ”outside the box”
- A calm head and steady hand to deal with the unexpected