This is a great opportunity to re-shape healthcare by utilizing your clinical experience, independent critical thinking and expertise in a collaborative environment. Please note that this is a part-time consulting role that will require ~1 hour per week. This position is remote, but candidates will need to be located in the US.
- The Registered Dietitian Expert has the ability to identify and support the needs and challenges faced by those on fertility and family forming journeys, including pregnancy.
- The required shift for this role is ~ 1 hour/week. After 4p PST is required.
- Understands current research related to nutritional care and practice guidelines
- Utilize experience and skills to engage in discussions and educate others
- Lend expertise or knowledge to participate in continuing education programs for Carrot employees as needed
- Participate in quality assurance initiatives and audits to continue to drive an experience that is safe, compliant and of the highest standards.
The team consists of a diverse group of individuals with expertise in areas such as adoption, fertility, mental health, pregnancy, and many more. They have a passion for continuous learning and education with an evidence-based approach.
All of them care deeply and are committed to helping individuals:
- understand their fertility and family-forming options
- navigate their unique journey
- Minimum of 2 years as a Registered Dietitian
- Superb listening skills and an ability to empathetically discuss fertility and family forming related topics
- Ability to work independently and understand the difference between good clinical judgment and non-directive guidance
- Ability to function well from a confidential and private work-remote environment (this is a 100% remote role)
- Flexibility to adapt with evolving business needs
- Must have reliable online and digital resources available for use
- Fluent in any additional language skills is a bonus but not a requirement
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $75-$100 per hour. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.