Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and institutionally-backed by prominent investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
Simply put, your mission is to sell new subscriptions for Ceros. On that mission, you will be expected to identify, negotiate and close deals with a wide range of organizations in order to meet and exceed monthly and annual quota in an assigned territory, through deal driven cold calling, prospecting, calls, meetings and meticulous follow up.
You will work closely with our sales leaders and other team members. You should be wildly ambitious, talented and passionate in all that you do; you should live to sell, and love to evangelise disruptive technology products you believe in.
Ultimately, you should take ownership and responsibility for hitting key activity, prospecting and closing sales. Be your own CEO, own your business, be empowered and win!
- Consistently meet/exceed monthly and annual sales quotas
- Fill the customer needs better than anyone in the market place
- Have complete command of the customer experience and deliver expert product demos
- Negotiate deals and expertly navigate the sales process to close sales on a timely predictable basis
- Manage multiple deals with the highest level of sales professionalism
- Maintain the highest levels of integrity, authenticity and honesty
- Use smart/modern techniques when prospecting into your key accounts
- Achieve/exceed agreed metrics and KPIs
- Report exclusively through Hubspot CRM
- Qualify relentlessly, always
- Act as a liaison for customer and prospect feedback to the business and product owners
- Ensure that customers are properly transitioned into Customer Experience team
- Continually stay abreast of key industry developments in marketing, design and technology
- Uphold company values and embrace team culture
- Must be able to travel as required
Practical stuff we anticipate you having:
- Minimum 4 plus years’ sales closing experience carrying a quota
- Managed a territory in a direct business-to-business sales function (SaaS preferred)
- Proven track record of consistent monthly sales quota achievement
- Experience selling a disruptive product
What we’re looking for from the heart:
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, team player mentality and the ability to convey this through communication and presentation skills.
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about our customers & market opportunity.
- Comfortable working in a complex and ever-changing environment including but not limited to: demonstrating proficiency working cross-functionally with the customer success team to ensure new clients achieve successful outcomes by strengthening key client relations while managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong network of contacts and excellent communication skills – confidence to build relationships at all levels.
Key things to know
- This is a full-time position
- This is a remote first role with the ability to work on east coast time; travel periodically to our NY offices and visit clients
- To prove you’ve read this fully, tell me one thing you see as key in sales
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness Fridays (shorter work days)
- Excellent gear (Macbook, external monitor, etc.)
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.