We are hiring across all our segments – Commercial and Enterprise.
We’re seeking an ambitious, intellectually curious and results-oriented New Business Account Executive to drive revenue. You will be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating the value of the CircleCI product.
You will be managing the entire sales cycle – from prospecting through to qualification, negotiation and close – with decision-makers in Engineering departments across various verticals. You’ll work closely with cross-functional teams to help influence product roadmap based on market and customer requirements.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing net new sales opportunities
- Prospect into CTOs, Engineering Leaders, & technical end users
- Leverage Challenger sales methodologies to execute on deal strategies
- Demonstrate ability to use data and insights to overcome objections and craft a compelling value-based solution
- Build, organize, manage and forecast your pipeline leveraging platforms including Salesforce, Gong.io, Outreach.io, Gainsight, etc
- Manage contract negotiations
- Collaborate effectively with internal partners including sales development, solution engineers, customer success, and product managers
- Perform with the utmost integrity – CircleCI believes honesty with our customers is in everyone’s best interest
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience in closing new new logo
- Possess a hunter mentality. You are relentless in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Curiosity for the DevOps ecosystem and some familiarity with technical concepts and their business value
- A team player that will thrive in our fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency and values accountability
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Preference for experience selling to Engineering Leadership (CTO, VP of Eng, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
CircleCI is the leader in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment space, a cornerstone of the DevOps movement. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career, as our customer base continues to expand globally.