Intuit is looking for a friendly, well-spoken Account Executive to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The Account Executive’s responsibilities include calling on qualified customers with 10-100 employees, doing a thorough needs assessment, understanding customers current pains, soliciting referrals, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the suite of solutions.
To be a successful Account Executive, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Minimum of 4 years of inside sales/account management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (work-related experience also considered)
- Accounting/ERP/Payroll experience a plus
- Organized, self-starter, high achiever, team contributor
- Ability to take a strategic approach and understand the customer’s business model
- Strong background in software sales and collaborative/consultative sales skills with ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Team player that works well in partnerships with colleagues
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com
- Strong presentation skills and product knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational skills, project management skills a plus
- Must be able to review, absorb and apply substantive quantities of information rapidly
- Advanced computer skills
- Relate with customers in service to retaining and/or growing their business
- Use professional and effective written and verbal communication internally and with customers
- Educate customers on the direction of the industry and leverage Intuit’s tools for moving the customer’s business to the cloud and SaaS purchase models
- Creating relationships and good rapport with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs
- Moving leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to 3rd party solutions and/or Intuit teammates via Zoom meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Being self-driven and a strong ability to manage your time effectively to drive exceptional outcomes
- Meticulous pipeline management
Intuit provides a competitive compensation package with a strong pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this position is NY $31.50 – $42.50, CO $26.50 – $36.00, CA $32.50 – $44.00, WA $28.00 – $37.50.