As a Mid-Market Customer Success Manager, you will provide delightful experiences and contribute to the success of Bonusly’s customers. We are looking for someone with an ingrained passion for people, and a love for finding creative solutions to help others succeed.
You will become an expert on the Bonusly app while managing our customer’s success throughout the customer lifecycle. From ensuring that Bonusly customers are on-boarded smoothly, to seeing that they achieve their business goals using our products and renew their contracts, you’ll directly affect the customer satisfaction, retention, growth, and referenceability of our amazing customers!
✅At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Manage a portfolio of Mid-Market customers, owning their ultimate success by ensuring they realize the full value of the Bonusly platform.
- Build and maintain healthy, multi-thread relationships across your account’s organizations.
- Help customers clearly define their Desired Outcomes, and work relentlessly to provide strategy and execution so that they achieve those goals.
- Prove Bonusly’s value to customers through regular check-ins and Executive Business Reviews.
- Partner with the Implementation team to ensure customer onboarding is successful.
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Bonusly by helping our customers follow best practices to get the most from Bonusly (and, help define what those best practices are!).
- Closely monitor your accounts to spot churn risks and implement proactive interventions.
- Partner with the Sales Team to drive expansion opportunities.
- Partner with the Marketing Team to provide customer stories and co-marketing opportunities.
- Collect customer feedback and advocate customer needs cross-departmentally, including by participating in product feedback sessions.
- Partner with CS Operations to ensure customer invoices are paid in a timely manner to prevent account closure or outages.
- Manage renewals for your portfolio from initial conversation through contract negotiations and invoice payment.
- Keep up with HR industry trends to be able to better understand and advise our customers.
- Help out with various Customer Success projects as needed.
💚You’re a great fit if you…
- Excel at delivering delightful experiences, with a focus on customer happiness, success, and retention.
- Have a strong drive to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs, and work relentlessly to help your clients achieve success.
- Excel at identifying problems, discovering root causes, and working quickly to find long-term solutions.
- Are a wiz at looking for patterns in customer communications and experiences to create actionable feedback for the company.
- Are well-organized and detail-oriented, with a keen understanding of project management.
- Adept with standard business tools and practices, and able to learn new ones quickly.
- Thrive working autonomously and as part of a team.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a CSM handling accounts for companies with 500+ employees.
💯Bonusly points if you…
- Are familiar with Gainsight, Hubspot, Clubhouse, Google Docs, and/or other SaaS tools.
- Have experience in HR or related field.
- Target Base Range: $70,000 – $105,000
- Target Equity Range: .01% – .04%