Our Mid Market Customer Success Managers (MM CSM) work with customers post-sale to ensure they get continued value from their investment in Articulate 360. The MM CSM will build & expand relationships with customers in our medium-sized business segment. The MM CSM will be responsible for onboarding, driving product adoption and satisfaction, securing renewals, and expanding our footprint within these accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure a seamless customer experience throughout the entire customer life cycle – from onboarding through engagement and renewal.
- Effectively prioritize & manage our mid-sized accounts to ensure on time renewals
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-ins, kick-off calls, and business reviews.
- Partner with customers to develop and execute customer success plans.
- Lead with a customer mindset and continuously connect their key business pains to specific product benefits and value propositions.
- Partner with a sales counterpart to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and assist in converting those opportunities.
- Meet key performance indicators around customer touch points, churn, customer satisfaction, renewal, and account expansion.
- Successfully partner with sales and/or legal counterparts throughout customer negotiations.
- Be the voice of the customer internally to resolve customer challenges.
- Participate in all enrichment and enablement activities as assigned.
- Participate in special projects and additional responsibilities as needed.
What you should have:
- 5+ years experience working in a customer-facing account management, sales or customer success role
- Strong understanding of customer success industry and trends
- A customer-centric mindset and ability to continuously connect their business pains to specific product benefits and value propositions.
- Natural curiosity, with excellent critical-thinking skills
- Resiliency, adaptability, and experience thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- 2+ years experience in SaaS
- Salesforce experience a plus
The pay range for this position is $74,600 to $112,000 for all US locations. Articulate takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. This position is also bonus eligible. Articulate also offers a robust suite of benefits, check out the website for a full list.
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective. Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius in 2021. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 118,000 customers in 170 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2022 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position. (For information about Articulate’s privacy practices, please view our Privacy Notice)
As an organization, we participate in E-Verify.