The Mid Market Account Executives (MMAE) for Fieldwire are responsible for driving net new revenue working with a wide range of Mid Market accounts within the construction industry.
The MMAE works as a Team with sales management and Construction solutions specialist team to manage qualified opportunities through the full sales cycle from prospecting to close-won business.
The MMAE will build a pipeline from an inbound sales motion through an array of prospecting activities from calls, emails and LinkedIn messages, to create a significant flow of qualified opportunities.
Fieldwire is looking for a tenured Mid Market Account Executive who has a balanced mix of construction and SaaS experience as well as proven track record in a startup environment.
- Minimum 3-5+ years in a closing role within an early stage SaaS company
- Experience managing contract values above $20,000 ARR
- Previous experience selling Construction software is a BIG plus
- Successful track record of achieving quota
- Self-driven and highly motivated to achieve success
- Experience working with and negotiating with executive level contacts
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects at multiple levels & building consensus
- Methodical sales methodology and territory management practices
- Experience in sales motion from the ground up through constructive feedback, piloting and iteration
- Excellent diagnostic, communication and presentation skills
- Achieve monthly, quarterly quota and annual quota
- Build and maintain pipeline 3x the size of quota
- Creates, nurtures, and closes deal through outbound prospecting
- Master the ability to evangelize the Fieldwire story
- Be an expert in the competitive landscape
- Coachable & confident
- Do what it takes mentality
- Loves to build through trial and error
- Competitive & curious
- Goal & process-oriented