The Deliverability Team at Attentive is responsible for building the tools and processes that ensure our text messages reliably reach end-users and our clients receive the maximum ROI from their SMS marketing program. This includes handling day-to-day issues, managing 3rd party relationships with our messaging partners, and working cross functionally with Client Strategy, Product, and Engineering to build tools and processes that improve message deliverability.
Why Attentive needs you
- Ensure messages reliably reach end users by managing and creating bespoke alerts and monitors that proactively catch downstream message deliverability issues
- Identify, investigate, and resolve message deliverability issues with partners and internal teams by using internal data and partner-provided tools
- Build reports using Looker and Datadog that clearly depict overall trends in message deliverability and be able to present those findings to leadership on a regular cadence
- Communicate on a regular basis with messaging partners on all operations such as long-term strategic projects, daily support issues, and volume projections
- Work directly with Engineering and Product teams on building tools that enable best-in-class message deliverability by creating requirements and clearly communicating problem areas
- Partner with Sales, Client Strategy, and Marketing teams to create content that educates customers on industry best practices and how to maximize message deliverability for our clients
- Excellent data analysis skills and proven track record building internal workflows using Zapier, Looker, Datadog, Excel, Google Sheets, or similar tools.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) – this includes being comfortable communicating at all levels: leadership, internal, and external.
- Experience working directly with engineering teams to troubleshoot issues using log level information, querying databases, or similar.
- Comfortable completing projects requiring individual initiative and flexibility in tight time frames with minimal supervision.
- Professional experience in the SMS and/or Email Deliverability space is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or U.S. equivalent in Computer Science, Technology Management, Information Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Must have 1 year of professional experience conducting data analytics within the technology industry in an operationally focused role.
- 1 year of professional experience partnering with internal teams (including Sales & Finance, Product, or Engineering teams).
You’ll get competitive perks and benefits from health & wellness to equity, to help you bring your best self to work.
For US based applicants:
– The standard base salary range for this position is $86,800 to $100,000 annually.
– This position is eligible for equity in the form of RSUs.